K-1 Fighter Punches Mr. Olympa?

I was reading a bodybuilding mag and someone was reporting that at a Grand Prix bodybuilding event (the tour that the Mr. Olympia competitors go on immediately following the Mr. Olympia event) "A K-1 Fighter" approached former Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates backstage and decked him with one punch.

Reports said that Yates fell down after the punch; got up and did nothing but walk away.

Anyone know who the K-1 Fighter was?

Samoa.

Vitor Belfort

ttt 4 the real answer

What a crock of bullshit story that is. If you know anything about Dorian Yates and his background he would not walk away like that. I'm not saying he could beat a MMA fighter, but he would try.

What a crock of bullshit story that is. If you know anything about Dorian Yates and his background he would not walk away like that. I'm not saying he could beat a MMA fighter, but he would try.

--------------------------------------------

There were 4 other bodybuilders there and the rest of the bodybuilding community is pissed at them for not doing anything (blindside punch) and for not helping him up. Apparently they just watched it all unfold.

Samoa.

Why would he swing at Yates. And that is just garbage and doesn't prove anything, it could have happened to anyone.

If everyone knows so much about this, who was the one who slugged Dorian? Funny how people know all the details minus that one kinda important fact

lol

and his shoe fell off..

Bill Brasky

Marshall Mathers.

and his glasses fell off too

Samoa!

Havent seen that name too much since the old AOL NHB boards......

NHBJones@sbcglobal.net

www.mikeysgym.com/tld/tom/

samoan

allu have to do is tell us which bb mag this was and which issue so we can read it for ourself. let us know

"If everyone knows so much about this, who was the one who slugged Dorian? Funny how people know all the details minus that one kinda important fact"

HILARIOUS!!!

I'm going to say......nah. Not true.

kkm?

lol @ brasky!

I believe this was accounted in this months Muscular Development. The account said that Dorian was "suckerpunched", and that he fell, got up and walked off. And apparently there were several other bodybuilders around who just watched it happen. It did not give the name of the fighter just that is was a "K1 fighter".

ok lets go and check out this months MD. anyone else