K-1 On ESPN Tonight @ 7:00 pm

The first half hour says ISKA Strike Force in Saitama, Japan, the next two say Strike Force in Las Vegas. I'm sure they'll show some of the same stuff, like Hoost vs Sapp and then some less entertaining fights, but hopefully they'll show a new one as well. The last time I watched it on a Friday night I saw a badass Carter Williams fight that I hadn't seen before.

7 pm eastern?

thats what my buddy was talking about, he got me all hyped up about a k-1 that was gonna be on tonight

Underdog, I don't know. I'm on the west coast and on tvguide.com's listings it just said 7 pm.

"thats what my buddy was talking about, he got me all hyped up about a k-1 that was gonna be on tonight"

Thought so, BRO. =)

Apologize to your friend.

lol.. you were right

Looks like 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST on ESPN2 according to their website.

Peace.

-Savage

Awesome, you guys don't let me forget.

watch its gonna be childrens kata competition out of disneyworld

Cung Le caved some dudes face in with a slam.

LeBanner losing to Hoost on now.

Carter williams looked great!!!!

they are doing a re-run on Tuesday, April 20th at 7:00pm - 9:00 PM PST.

Good matches, but damn, why dont they show some new shit?!?

skrump

I saw this thread at 7:50, went in the other room,changed channels, and saw the end of the Rick Roufus/Carter Williams fight. Thanks Floppy!

they dont allow elbows to prevent fights from getting stopped on cuts

ESPN has like five K-1 matches and they show them over and over and over. Its always Chung Le throwing around some poor guy who looks like he has never seen a takedown in his life. Then its Hoost vs Lebanner every time. They showed that one 2 times last night.