K.Lowe aint happy

There is a shit storm coming.

This shit storm is predicted to land in Columbus prior to, or on draft day.

The beloved Oilers have 3 first rounders (thats enough picks to keep the leafs toiling in obscurity for about a decade), and we need an upgrade.

I had really high hopes for J Lupul , but it looks like he will be shipped with R Torres for a star.

Personally I would love to hold on to both, Lupul has massive upside, and Torres is a beauty who you will never recieve full value for in trade.

we will give you Raycroft.

If you take the retired Tommy Salo I would make that trade.

Its bad enough you guys might end up with R Smyth. I dont see the Oil wanting anything to do with your roster.

The only true prospect the leafs have is Tuuku Rask.

once again a Casuck fan commenting on another teams prospects. the Leafs prospects blow the casucks prospects away. Pogge is better than Rask.

lol I saw almost every game Rask and Pogge each played live during the 06 juniors. Pogge is like a Emery... solid and okay if the team in front of him plays well and doesnt fuck up, whereas Rask was like, "I dont care if you guys give up a shitlaod of odd-man rushes and 50 shots against, I'm winning this fucking game!"

The most electrifying and accomplished franchise lb for lb in history starts its rise back to the top in two days. Dont fuck this up K Lowe!! Ole Mucks is watching!

I would love to see Darryl Sutters face if the Oil gets his nephew with pick 15. bwhahahahaha.

lol I saw almost every game Rask and Pogge each played live during the 06 juniors. Pogge is like a Emery... solid and okay if the team in front of him plays well and doesnt fuck up, whereas Rask was like, "I dont care if you guys give up a shitlaod of odd-man rushes and 50 shots against, I'm winning this fucking game!"

PR is correct, except for the emery part. pogge is potentially much better.

S. Gagner = cant miss.

very happy bout that pick.

The two others . .not sure about .. they should have taken a chance on Sherapanov and almost had a chance at Esposito at 15.

I can deal with the big lumbering dman, he might turn out to be a Hamrlik or something.

I am confused on the Riley Nash pick though. Kid is going to Cornell. Seems like Lowe almost goes with character over skill ya know.

my understanding is the gms were shying away from russia because of a lack of collective agreement between the nhl and the russkies.