Kabib Responds To Michael Johnson

soo wait hold up Khabib is ducking Johnson ?... Michael is a beast cant really blame him.. i hear nobody wants to fight that guy

In Phone Post 3.0

^^johnson is on a 2 fight win streak against 2 ufc vets healy is 0-4 in the ufc ..an khabib is 5-0 mj would be his toughest opponent yet or put him against bobby green he is 3-0.. khabib hasnt faced anybody that should have him facing top 3 in the division yet imo

This fight should be added to the UFC on Fox 11 card that would make that card even more stacked!! Phone Post 3.0

Mix6APlix - 
grizzlyedwin - I admire MJ's willingness to fight anyone, but he might be biting off more than he can chew if this fight gets made.

Khabib is a beast and is most likely going to steamroll and ragdoll him.
In Johnsons defense, I thought Joe was going to do the same.

I still believe that Joe wasmt 100% that fight, and is just fuck8ng man enough to take the loss and not give the fane the ol poor me routine. RESPECT TO JLAU. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't he have trouble getting through Danzig as well?

While JOhnson went on to knockout tibau, and guy who beat RDA and who some thought beat Khabib.

I'm not much of a drama person, but...

Does anyone find it interesting that Khabib's initial response included @NateDiaz209, even though it was primarily directed at MJ?

It comes across a bit manufactured/scripted drama to me. As in, this shit ain't real.