Kadyrov and Chimaev going after Khabib now

The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, during a live broadcast on Instagram, said that he was ready to pay the former UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov “any fee” for a victorious duel against a fighter representing the Akhmat fight club.

“In the UFC, he [Khabib] broke everyone one hundred percent, but whether he will break someone from Akhmat is a question,” Kadyrov said. - I am ready to put anyone of his weight from “Akhmat” and any fee. If Khabib performs at Akhmat, then I am ready to give any money and see if he breaks anyone at Akhmat. In the UFC, he tore everyone up, and we were rooting for him, and in Akhmat we are rooting for ours and… Let’s see. I am ready to pay [Khabib] more royalties than the UFC if he fights in Akhmat against our team-mate. And we’ll see who will take it. May the strongest win. "

Khamzat Chimaev (9-0 in MMA) during the live broadcast of Kadyrov left the following comment: “We will tear him apart if he wants to.” He probably meant Nurmagomedov.

2 Likes

Hypes me up.

tenor (22)

2 Likes

Middleweight calling out a lightweight tho…pretty gay

1 Like

That gives me a weird boner. No homo.

Agreed. Wood watch tho.

100% lol…also a 99.99 percent chance Khabib doesn’t take this fight…unless some kind of Muslim turf war breaks out

They should be begging Khabib to train them rather than this disrespectful crap.

9 Likes

Khabib is a tool buy Hazmat seems like the much bigger tool…dualing suicide bombers is more likely than these 2 meeting in the Octagon

2 Likes

Be cool if Khabib responded with
download

1 Like

https://media0.giphy.com/media/huDUAwzQYv6g/giphy.webp?cid=dcd3348a7czbp2d5vy11o6tibjrzc85y1dvpktr09va71u36&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Have a tough believing this nonsense. Doubt Khazmat would say that.

download (1)

5 Likes

Shitty ass site!!

Edit…there it is

1 Like

You have an idea of Khamzat being a humble man or something? Dude’s been talking shit left and right lately, let alone ISIS allegations.

Relax touch…not gonna happen

$10 says if it happens it will be in a tub.

7 Likes

I’ll lay down an extra $10 saying it’ll be a soapy tub with bubbles

1 Like

Khabib should fight Kadyrov, winner runs the country

1 Like

Soapy tub with bubbles with 8 other bearded men…

1 Like