Kadyrov: Chimaev unretiring, disappointed Chechens

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6LqoxsUM-/

ya_pomoshnik_kra_95

Friends, you've probably already heard the news about Khamzat Chimaev, who announced his departure from the UFC in his account.

Not believing my eyes, I called and talked to Chimaev.

Khamzat said that recovery from illness is slow, and in an attempt to be honest and frank with the fans, he decided not to give them hope.

I told him that ALL the Chechen people were upset by this news. I reminded Chimaev that all our young people, whom he inspires, are pinning great hopes on his victory, can I say - MILLIONS OF FANS IN RUSSIA AND THE WORLD! And if fans need to wait for his return, then we will all look forward to his entry into the octagon with trepidation and patience.

During our conversation, Chimaev realized how important his career is for every Chechen and promised to make every effort to recover as soon as possible. In the near future, he will fly to the republic, where he will complete a rehabilitation course, hold a training camp and start training.

And this means that Khamzat does not leave, HE STAYS AND WILL BEAT TO THE END!

Heart and body whispered "that's it!", - this is how Khamzat wrote on Instagram. But the Chechen SPIRIT and the will to win shout to him "Forward!" Therefore, I know for sure that Khamzat will take the UFC belt and prove that he is the best of the best!

And I urge the fans to make a dua, and ask the Almighty for health and a speedy recovery for our beloved athlete, a Muslim and a real konakh Khamzat Chimaev!

Dalla autto boila khan, NOHCHIIN BORZ HAMZAT!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OUNJZtRyK8

Probably threatened him or implied as much. 

2 Likes

I like how Dana and the murderous dictator both made the same panicked phone call.

4 Likes

Inb4 Cream Zidan regurgitates his tired tattered worn out MS Word mma notes and constructs yet another massive dull boring screed tying in all sorts of weak uninteresting links in order to earn his pathetic 10 cents per word salary. 

looks like he will have to wait for a simple easy life of late mornings, putting your feet up, and taking tiny tubs with 13 of your closest friends. 

1 Like

lovebirds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgKsOXeE26w

Well, we can agree with Kadyrov in this one ha ha

Chimaev should wait and see. Maybe he is done, but indeed, maybe not.

What about Swedes? They said something? :wink:

That part of the world is so odd. Do they have a lot of other sports stars? Perhaps in soccer I would guess.....

wtf, let the man live his life and retire if he wants too.

cyberc92 - 

wtf, let the man live his life and retire if he wants too.

Indeed, but he might just be super impatient, like most A type personalities - and most of us physically fit men if we are sick. It’s actually good advice by Dana and Kadyrov to tell him to chill out and wait some more.

multiculturaljoseph -

I like how Dana and the murderous dictator both made the same panicked phone call.

Guessing his "terrorist" I mean manager did the same thing also

I t to old y'all he was just upset and being dramatic 

considering other people who had heavy covid, he is done. you need full lung capaciety for fighting.

multiculturaljoseph -

The UFC has become the money laundering machine for Russia and Eastern European countries.

Captain Canuck -
multiculturaljoseph -

The UFC has become the money laundering machine for Russia and Eastern European countries.

I thought it was for Saudi Arabia? 

3fie -

Inb4 Cream Zidan regurgitates his tired tattered worn out MS Word mma notes and constructs yet another massive dull boring screed tying in all sorts of weak uninteresting links in order to earn his pathetic 10 cents per word salary. 

lol right on cue..

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/3/2/22309862/chechen-dictator-ramzan-kadyrov-khamzat-chimaev-retirement-coronavirus-politics-chechnya-news

I guess that neck beard in Chechnya gives zero fucks about his mans long term health.

1 Like