Kadyrov sparring Chimaev

The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, had a night sparring with UFC fighter Khamzat Chimaev. According to the politician, the purpose of late training was actually only the desire to congratulate the athlete on his birthday earlier than others.

“Tonight we invited the Chechen Wolf Chimaev to spar. The humble Khamzat did not even suspect that the training in the octagon was just an excuse so that we could be the very first to congratulate him on his birthday. Many fans would like to box with him, and I, as one of his loyal fans, did not miss this opportunity.

It is with great pleasure that I wish my dear brother a happy birthday. The Chechen Wolf is truly the brightest star in the world of mixed martial arts, which has rapidly burst into the world of MMA. Six months ago, the name of Khamzat was known only in narrow circles, but now he is one of the most recognizable and popular fighters on our planet!

Khamzat possesses a wide arsenal of technical skills and excellent functional training. He is distinguished by bright charisma and absolute fearlessness. In the octagon, he puts up a real spectacle. Therefore, his every fight becomes a huge event in the world of mixed martial arts and attracts increased attention of MMA fans.

It is obvious that the future belongs to Khamzat. His track record contains the number 0 in the “defeat” column. Only victories. And I don’t see any fighters who could defeat him in the near future. He has a unique talent and hard work. This can be seen with the naked eye. In three fights in the largest MMA promotion, the UFC, he has set several records. And this is just the beginning. I am sure that very soon he will be wearing the championship belt! I sincerely wish Khamzat success in achieving his goals in MMA and family well-being! Happy birthday, brother! ”Kadyrov wrote on his page on the Vkontakte social network.

Say what you want about Kadyrov, the guy’s flowery language is a thing to behold.

these kind of threads get less and less comments by day