Kaepernick continues to enflame riots

GarlicSauce -
Al Cappucino -
GarlicSauce -

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

The parade of black men that march thru your home into your Moms bedroom has really done a number on your brain

Epic fantasy for you thanks to the thought of a stream of black dicks. Bet you fantasize about getting spitroasted and praying you'd have 10 more holes.

That's actually kind of funny... The, "wish you had ten more holes..."

I'm using that one...

1 Like
johnsonbarr - Kaep is getting paid. People forget this little detail.

Yea I actually wanted to bring this point up. Do we know where all his money is coming from? How likely is that money being laundered through his sponsors?

johnsonbarr - Kaep is getting paid. People forget this little detail.

I don't...

GarlicSauce - 

ITT: white guys who never suffered systematic racism are telling black people who have been routinely murdered by the authorities they are making a big fuss about it.

All bullshit lies, false narratives so Dems get you feeling like a victim…so you’ll vote for them again.

1 Like
johnsonbarr - Kaep is getting paid. People forget this little detail.

Yup, even moreso since Trump got into office (another man of color Trump is helping out) lol

People need to call those like Kaepernick what they really are,

Marxist scum

It's a similar pattern that the sub-human filth known as the Bolshevik party took. They too advocated abolishing the Police AND the army, in order to be replaced by their people's militia.

Also perhaps black people should stop breaking the law and resisting arrest. Then the minuscule numbers of deaths by the Police (compared to blacks to killing each other) will drop substantially.

Just some racist common sense grounded in white supremacy.

2 Likes
Telamon - That guy maybe the biggest douchebag in the world.

There's no "maybe" about it.

GarlicSauce - 

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

I am against systemic racism of any kind. Tell me about the systemic racism that exists in America and I will join your cause.

Read the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. Or for a quicker read, this study:

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

GarlicSauce -
Colby Covid19ington -
GarlicSauce - 

Read the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. Or for a quicker read, this study:

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462

Did you know that a lot of black people believe they should receive reparations?

Do you know that anyone who thinks they are owed something in life is usually beyond their own salvation?

Do you know that systemic ideologies like this lead to people “taking the law into their own hands”?

1 Like

It's good for his "brand." Fuck everyone else. 

Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

To me it's about police reform, abolishing and defunding I can't get behind.

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

I don't understand why you people continue to talk about this moron, he literally would not be famous at all, nobody would even remember he played in the nfl if it wasn't for people bitching about him, he wasn't ever even a good nfl player

Guy is a piece of shit

1 Like
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

Black guy here. I think Kap's heart is in the right place but disagree with the way he conveys his message at times.

The pig socks he had on were dumb and I'm not sure how we have a functioning society without police.

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

Except that his heart isn’t in the right place.

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

The ENTIRE fucking thing has been a publicity stunt since Day 1.

2 Likes

Race hustler! Don’t hate the player, hate the game, except for the NFL, which he isn’t a part of.

GarlicSauce - 

What about all the white people who have been routinely murdered by the same authorities - only at a greater rate?

(Meaning a white person is more likely to be killed by a cop than a black person when you compare deaths to incidents with police.)

Do you also care about them too, or are you racist?

1 Like

I honestly think he doenst realize what he’s doing. Only saw him in an interview once but I expected someone passionate and articulate and honestly he seemed like he was autistic or something. And not the kind where you’re good at math. Maybe he was just strait dumb. But somethings going on in his head.

Society should probably give more weight to intelligent peoples words.

I mean we don’t watch old ladies playing football.

Isn’t listening to morons kinda the same thing?

At any rate I can’t really blame him.

He’s just not smart enough to know what’s going on.

He should probably talk less and listen more

Wiggy -
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

This whole goddamned thing started when his career hit the skids, and his kneeling was a way to keep attention focused on him and make him relevant without talk turning to his continually declining gameplay. He gave ZERO fucks about any of this until his success / spot in the NFL were in question.

You’re not wrong…

Not Mark

2 Likes
Wiggy - 
Mark1 - 
Precise_Improvement -
GarlicSauce -

You’re not wrong.  

Mark

He probably would have never been brought up again and wouldn’t be in the spotlight if Trump wasn’t elected. Again, luckiest sob eva…