Kaitlyn's Secret Admirer to be Revealed

It was announced during tonight's WWE Smackdown tapings that Kaitlyn's secret admirer will be revealed on Raw next week.

Big E. Lanston Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Big E. Lanston Phone Post 3.0

Since AJ is the #1 contender for the belt.. and they've been angling for a Big E. face turn.. this would be an easy way to do it.  Dump AJ for Kaitlin.

The only problem is when will Dolph be ready?  They've been using Big E. to give Del Rio something to do during Dolph's injury.

The secret admirer is either AJ or Big E. With Dolph coming back this Monday it makes sense. If it's revealed to be Big E. then I hope it will all be a big swerve set up by Ziggler and co. to help AJ win the title. Too soon to turn Big E. face imo. I don't think he's established himself as a serious heel yet. Face turn could bomb in the long run. Phone Post 3.0

Would be awesome if it was Dolph... Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - The secret admirer is either AJ or Big E. With Dolph coming back this Monday it makes sense. If it's revealed to be Big E. then I hope it will all be a big swerve set up by Ziggler and co. to help AJ win the title. Too soon to turn Big E. face imo. I don't think he's established himself as a serious heel yet. Face turn could bomb in the long run. Phone Post 3.0

I dunno.... He has a pretty good face run going in NXT. Phone Post

DarQueHero - Would be awesome if it was Dolph... Phone Post 3.0
I'm leaning more towards this than big e Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was said that it was the Bella twins playing a joke Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - I thought it was said that it was the Bella twins playing a joke Phone Post 3.0

that was one of the rumors.

I can see Big E shuckin and jivin with Brodus shortly after his face turn.