Kakutogi Road: The Complete History of MMA Vol 1

OP for sure has had contact with others here... the treasure trove is too strong...

Official call out thread for all the OGs to assemble avengers style… years later… to show respect to what is occurring here… no more stacked tapes… garbage bags… border crossings… tapelists… kirik warnings… etc. What a time to be alive!

Miller

Ryan G

Damion

Beezulbubba

Tapelord

McLeod

waledog

caldog

sherdog

nhbbook

Jake Rossen

Cal Cooper

Savbo1

…so many more…

DUNK1

1 Like

god damn that's a lot of effort and content

I love it

ttt

DUNK1 - sweet mother of pearl.. the gates are open....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpTHaSrvMLx3yWpMJgfcXeQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

I officially tap out… I knew it would eventually happen, but here it is…

Will have to start a new rarest vid thread after this one… channel is insane.

All hail the OP…

DUNK1

Thanks OP!

DUNK1 - OP for sure has had contact with others here... the treasure trove is too strong...

Official call out thread for all the OGs to assemble avengers style… years later… to show respect to what is occurring here… no more stacked tapes… garbage bags… border crossings… tapelists… kirik warnings… etc. What a time to be alive!

Miller

Ryan G

Damion

Beezulbubba

Tapelord

McLeod

waledog

caldog

sherdog

nhbbook

Jake Rossen

Cal Cooper

Savbo1

…so many more…

DUNK1

Check out op’s vale tudo turkey upload, it’s fantastic, I’d never even heard of it before 

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words! I'll be continuing to upload all that I can to Youtube, but there is a lot that I can't due to Copyright issues, (Pancrase, Shooto, USWF, Lumax CUp, etc), but I'll upload what I can. I will continue to be working on the Kakutogi Road with my man Mike Lorefice, who's website is definatly worth checking out: www.quebrada.net. Hopefully I'll have Chapter 6 within the next week or so. 

1 Like

Just so no one misses, what is clearly the finest moment in the rich heritage of the human condition: Vale Tudo "UFC" (Renamed to Vale Tudo, to avoid angry Zuffa lawyers.)

https://youtu.be/QqMEberuvfQ

1 Like
mbetz1981 - 

Thank you all for the kind words! I'll be continuing to upload all that I can to Youtube, but there is a lot that I can't due to Copyright issues, (Pancrase, Shooto, USWF, Lumax CUp, etc), but I'll upload what I can. I will continue to be working on the Kakutogi Road with my man Mike Lorefice, who's website is definatly worth checking out: www.quebrada.net. Hopefully I'll have Chapter 6 within the next week or so. 

Thank you very much for posting all these fantastic events!

ttt

mbetz1981 - 

Here you go William C.... Just what you've been looking for. 

https://youtu.be/6O6Xdrl5RR0

:slight_smile:

Man alive this channel... I can't keep up. Paranoid its gonna be gone tomorrow, so here are random thoughts feasting on ultra rare vids;Great quality... always a challenge in the tape trading days!Fights I never got to see, that rocked;Paul Varelans vs. Dick VrijWataru Sakata vs. Willie Peetersafc vids such great quality... Riki-Oh!Maurice Smith... so many great early fightsGerard Gordeau... always a dirty bastard...Kevin Rosier... so wild super heavyweight with hands down! IKF Super Heavyweight Full Contact Title Decision Match: Kevin Rosier vs. Mike LabreeRing toss KOAJK BEST OF KICK BOXING Knockout of the Century '89 SERIES PART-3 AJK/ACE ALL JAPAN KICKBOXING IN LAS VEGAS JAPAN 5 VS 5 U.S.A. 11/14/92 - barn burner! so awesome with the no commentary & ring side chatter.. clash of styles.. unlimited standing 8s!!! . fun eventUCMAL 3-9-96Ring the bell.. igor v is coming... shout out to alex nhb.. my life is complete now seeing thisIntro gold!AJK TV INSPIRING WARS 1 taped 1/20/90DUNK1

indeed, it's nice to see these events in standard definition instead of a trader dub about six degrees removed from the original tape

Yeah, I'm digging the Maurice Smith early (1996-1997) RINGS fights- almost all are on there. Loving it.

de braco .. for sure.. unbelievable.. its like trading up quality wise on your old vids, the opportunity of which rarely presented itself over the years.

I realize I have been spamming the upvotes, but damn… mbetz should get poster of the year on this alone.

I miss the old forum…

DUNK

yeah, it's pretty sweet, a time machine back to the sunlit verdant slopes of yesterday, the past is another country, they do things differently there

Thanks again for the kind words. If you like them, then feel free to show some love over at www.quebrada.net, where you can find many more, and lots of great reviews of mma/puro/etc. Now on to working on chapter 6...have to keep this moving.

3 Likes

cant keep up with your upload pace.. oh man... again, big big kudos..

DUNK1

Rings Australia 6-7-98

Christopher Haseman vs. Kenichi Yamamoto

i want to believe!