Kalib needs new job

and i suggest he move to LA and become a fluffer cause he really sucks!!!

so u enjoyed the fight? what do u suggest,dont like to bash but that fight was the worst ive seen ,i grew up in his home town and this is how he fights? I know alot of people who flew there and paid big $ for tickets...so pissed at that pussy!!!

randysan - so u enjoyed the fight? what do u suggest,dont like to bash but that fight was the worst ive seen ,i grew up in his home town and this is how he fights? I know alot of people who flew there and paid big $ for tickets...so pissed at that pussy!!!

Of all fights for him to "throw" in "protest" he picked the first UFC event in Canada? What a moron. This guy has quit/wanted out of more fights than anyone I have even seen before.

disbeliever - 1/31/08 and you have 9878 posts? ...

All green namers have an incorrect join date.

"Quarry showed he couldn't finish a fight as well and that also annoyed me."

I disagree, he really tried. It is impossible to KO a guy when he runs every time you get in punching range. He did, however, nearly end the fight with leg kicks.

"Hmm, wrestle much?"

Lol, you ever try to tackle a guy who runs away every time you come near him? He never even got close to clinching range.

Do you think it would have been a smart tactic to go for a single leg from 10 feet away on a guy running circles around the cage?

quarry pressed the whole fight, why should he risk a reckless shot or force the fight even more against a lame, unwilling opponent?