kalib should be in UFC 1 more time

i think Kalib should get one more fighti n the ufc.

non title fight against anderson silva as punishment for the quarry fight.

forget it being a test to Anderson silva...it shouldn't be...no one has earned a real 185 title shot and no one will anytime soon...so Zuffa should use Silva as punishment  for fighters who do stuff like kalib did last nite!!!!

Zuffa it's time to have a fight either in Brazil or Japan and allow soccer kicks and knees to the head on the ground..

anderson silva vs kalib starns non title fight!!

oh  good point  Zuffa add a special cage too 8 feet wide!!!!

lol

Pretjah - 

i think Kalib should get one more fighti n the ufc.

non title fight against anderson silva as punishment for the quarry fight.

forget it being a test to Anderson silva...it shouldn't be...no one has earned a real 185 title shot and no one will anytime soon...so Zuffa should use Silva as punishment  for fighters who do stuff like kalib did last nite!!!!

Zuffa it's time to have a fight either in Brazil or Japan and allow soccer kicks and knees to the head on the ground..

anderson silva vs kalib starns non title fight!!

I came here to tell you to fuck off, but I like your idea.  So please don't fuck off.  Thanks.

as funny as it seems..i'm 100% serious..there is no excuse for fighitng that way...none  and there should be a punishment...there is no way they can get money back...so you offer him the chance to fight anderson silva to make ammends

ttt

"Make them fight in a phone booth, nhb rules."

Ooooooooh delicious!!

Im down for this Idea, hell for even more punishment have Kalib fight with ankle weights on, so he cant run as fast.

"You run once, you get yourself a set of chains. You run twice, you get a second set."
Strother Martin

he is cut from the roster already. too late.

"Make them fight in a phone booth, nhb rules."

SPK owns them both there!

Anyhow, too late, Starnes was already cut.