Kalib Starnes does his talking with his fists

Kalib Starnes fought for Fivestar Fight League in Penticton, British Columbia and came away with his third straight victory in three different weight classes over the past three months. He said to me that he would have an announcement regarding his next fight in the next week.

In the mean time, I know I'm going to get trashed on for this post due to Kalib's past, but he is still a great fighter and last night he definitely did his talking with his fists. Check out the featured post below.

http://www.mmasucka.com/featured/kalib-starnes-talking-fists/

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/You-can-run-but-you-cant-hide.gif

"Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere."

Phone Post 3.0

He puts the douche in douche nozzle.

He talks with his bicycle

He does his talking with his fists

and he does his running with his feet

I feel for Starnes. It was agonizing to watch his infamous fight, but its not like you spend any time in the gym training for how you'll fight if you break your foot.  We've certainly seen other athletes handle broken feet with more bravado, but who's to say that Starnes' injury wasn't more painful?

Not excusing it. Just saying its a tough spot.

catbath -

I feel for Starnes. It was agonizing to watch his infamous fight, but its not like you spend any time in the gym training for how you'll fight if you break your foot.  We've certainly seen other athletes handle broken feet with more bravado, but who's to say that Starnes' injury wasn't more painful?

Legit. Phone Post 3.0

catbath -

I couldn't agree more. He had not only a broken foot and a broken hand, but he had something wrong with his jaw as well. Not to make excuses, but he has come a long ways. Phone Post 3.0

No hespec...you guys has none. Phone Post

JoeMimic - Need the gif please?? Phone Post 3.0

No one can deny that fight with Nate sucked, but to ignore his other fights is pretty lame.

Would you pussys stand and wang with quarry if u had a broken foot? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
catbath -

Legit. Phone Post 3.0

Confirmed broken foot? or he said?

I don't really remember the fight and the after fight madness, but I remember thinking he was pretty fucking bouncy on that foot for it being broken.

Here's why I thought it was odd.

"Right now, I have a broken foot [that] I sustained with the first kick I threw in the fight," Starnes said.

catbath -

Let's start a "Give Starnes a Chance" movement! Phone Post 3.0

Not sure that any MMA hate bugs me more than the absolute relentless attacks on Kalib everytime his name is mentioned.

One bad fight ruined that guys name forever, despite the fact that he has some great fights and wins over solid fighters (he beat Leben in a very entertaining fight if some don't remember).

Glad to hear that he is doing well!

mghan44 - Not sure that any MMA hate bugs me more than the absolute relentless attacks on Kalib everytime his name is mentioned.

One bad fight ruined that guys name forever, despite the fact that he has some great fights and wins over solid fighters (he beat Leben in a very entertaining fight if some don't remember).

Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Glad to hear someone with a positive remark. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - 

Here's why I thought it was odd.

"Right now, I have a broken foot [that] I sustained with the first kick I threw in the fight," Starnes said.

LOL...