Kalib Starnes the BIGGEST disgrace EVER

It is impossible to stick up for this guy. Out of the 400-500 men who have stepped into the Octagon since 1993, Kalib is the biggest disgrace... biggest coward. Absolutely disgusting.

His own people hate him after that diplay of nothingness.

Dana, please give him a lifelong BAN. PLEASE.

I think you meant Charles Mcarthy. What a shameful performance.

How can you even compare the two? Chainsaw may have gotten beat, but at least he came to fight. At least he tried. At no point in the night did Kalib have any intentions of even trying to fight at all, much less trying to win the fight.

was he at the after fight conference?

i must admit, after kalibs fight with alan belcher alot of ppl on here were giving him shit for looking for a way out of that fight, and i was on here defending kalib. i know kalib from here in BC, and i felt that he didnt deserve all that hate.

the thing is, he WAS a good fighter, he HAD that killer instinct. he USED to take ppl down and BJJ their ass all over the place, in training and in his earlier fights.

i dont know what the hell has happened to him, but ever since comming to the UFC hes gone downhill. last night was just a down right disgrace to himself, his trainers, and the fans who paid to see it. i agree with this 100%. he needs a lifetime ban from the UFC.

The guy stepped his two feet inside the Octagon man. He deserves a little more respect than that, especially coming from a green name. Jason Reinhardt

Walking in isnt all that tough if you aint gunna fight when you're in there man.

It was a disgrace to see someone get in there, in the best telecast of mma and do nothing.

I just dont like the fact that after the fight, a terrible terrible one, he calls people a fucking faggot this and that. Saying "why dont you get in here and fight" If I got a shot in the UFC, or anyone for that matter, I would at least want to get my ass kicked while trying to do something.

"the thing is, he WAS a good fighter, he HAD that killer instinct. he USED to take ppl down and BJJ their ass all over the place, in training and in his earlier fights."

Correct, I thought he was going to give Nate a fight. He beat Chris Leben in a decent fight. WTF?

I agree. No more UFC for him, ever.

And I picked Starnes in this fight.

Will go down as a laughing-stock. Kind of like Cake.

Jason Reinhardt - The guy stepped his two feet inside the Octagon man. He deserves a little more respect than that, especially coming from a green name. Jason Reinhardt

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for all of you guys that put it on the line and step in the cage. That being said, he never put shit on the line. He fought like he was forced to be there,scratch that, he didnt fight. If a UG'er made their way into the octagon this is the performance youd expect, but for a fighter at that level to spend 15 minutes running away from the guy he was paid to fight is disgusting. I'm not saying I wouldn't do the same thing. But I'm also not a "professional fighter". He didnt do his job, he never even tried to. Period. Its like being a telemarketer and taking a vow of silence. I agree with everyone that thinks he should be banned from the UFC, like any other job, who fucking cares if you show up for work if you dont do a fucking thing, you still get fired.

It's like being a paradmedic and refusing to help the injured.

"The guy stepped his two feet inside the Octagon man. He deserves a little more respect than that, especially coming from a green name."

Yeah, Starnes stepped his two feet in the octagon... then he used those same two feet to run laps for fifteen minutes. He probably ran more last night than he did in his training leading up to the fight. I'm not sure what they paid him last night, but I am sure there are a ton of guys who come to this board everyday who would've gone in there for free and put on a much better show. He quit on the show, he quit against Belcher, and now this. He may be a pro fighter now, but this obviously isn't his calling.

Worst fighter ever.

How much would you respect an NFL quarterback who had the balls to step on the field but refused to throw a pass?

Jason, you stepped in the cage and fought, and did your best.

Starnes did his best to avoid getting more scars, in my humble opinion.