Kamal Shalorus only eats once a day!

WOW! Now this is what I call a diet.

Jesus that's dedication. I would die if I did that forsure, I start to shake after heavy workouts if I don't eat within an hour.

The first I saw of this diet being mentioned here it was Fedor that was on it....

goat diet

I've heard of a few guys that do this, doesn't Herschel Walker (I know not really a fighter these days so to speak but still) eat like a bowl of salad once a day or something?

Shit's crazy - the human body's a wild thing.

Herschel Shalorus IMO.

I thought for sure that the first reply to TS would involve a reference to Hershel Walker.

Where's the source? Or is my iPhone hiding it Phone Post

I got REALLY sick about 6 months ago. Had a serious case of Mono (yeah... a 27 year old dude with Mono... go figure) Anyhow, I spent about 3 weeks with my spleen swollen to high hell and pressing on my stomach. I was on a "diet" consisting of a handful of peanuts every two hours and broth in the evenings.

Fast forward to today:
I can only eat one medium sized meal a day. Usually around lunch time. Anything else takes effort to eat. It's odd but I stopped losing weight after the Mono subsided.

SO, Kamal. We're brothers of the One Meal to rule them all!!

he has alot of skill

Charles McCarthy did that shit when he cut from fatdude to 185lb fighter.

I remember him posting about it here. He'd eat one big meal a day.

Transparent bullshit.

-Fat Guy

Really like Kamal, his wrestling is off the chart good. If hes developed better cardio and better striking then he could be really dangerous. The diet on the other hand im not so sure about.

He rocking that third world country diet Phone Post

I ve been doing this diet on and off for around 8-9 months combined with increased cardio. I m not too hungry during the day, then eat a huge meal every night(whatever I want). this works great for me. I ve lost around 50 lbs. I ve been markedly more alert. I think the actual "warrior diet" lets you eat up to 400-600 (fruit or veggies) calories throughout the day. I usually dont even do this. I thought I would just try it for shits and grins but its been a game changer for me. anybody who has trouble with conventional diets should really look at this. Its funny because everyone around me argued that this was terrible for me when I started but I havent looked or felt this great in 6 or 7 years.

ttt Phone Post

Lost 5 stone in no time by having a big lunch (whatever I wanted before 1pm) and toast for dinner. I can't not eat the nice shit, just less of it!

If I ever chub up again this will be my go-to move. Phone Post

RickMartelsArrogance - You can't trust anything coming from someone who lies about their age.

how can you lie about your age when you don't know your actual age?

ttt

I eat once a day. It's usually like 6000 calories though lol Phone Post

Chris Power -  I've heard of a few guys that do this, doesn't Herschel Walker (I know not really a fighter these days so to speak but still) eat like a bowl of salad once a day or something?

Shit's crazy - the human body's a wild thing.

It is physically impossible for a 220 pound man to maintain that size on a bowl of salad a day. A guy that size burns 2100 calories a day just lying in bed. Add in all his training and other activities and he is needs well over 3000 calories just to maintain his current frame. That is either one GIGANTIC bowl of salad drenched in fatty dressing or he is full of shit.