Kamala blabbering like an idiot..again/still

She demonstrates the linguistic skills of a 3rd grader and simply repeats words instead of understand and expounding on her topics…

“We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community.”

1 Like

When doesn’t she?

2 Likes

I can’t even bring myself to listen to her. She and that whole administration are a disgrace.

5 Likes

Someone in her staff is trolling her.

5 Likes

In the grand scheme of the dumb shit to come out of her mouth this wasn’t bad tbh

2 Likes

She makes Allen Iverson’s speech about practice sound eloquent.

4 Likes

Larry Elder or Thomas Sowell would make an excellent veep, to name a couple.

3 Likes

It’s sad when one her good ones was basically “I love lamp”

In California the City and State Governments are full of these people. I have seen it first hand.

2 Likes

Never forget, she’s the best black woman for the job!

1 Like

Community banks need investments
Because banks are in a community
And people live in a community
And a postman is a person in your community
And a fireman is a person in your community
And a policeman is a person in your community
They’re the people that you meet when you’re walking down the street each day

1 Like

So community banking is good because they’re local and better understand the needs of the community. But local legislation is bad, we need the power of the big brother federal government forcing itself on everyone, because local leaders and lawmakers don’t know what’s best for their own community. Got it

1 Like

It’s bad enough that she is a moron who can’t couple of sentences together. She can’t even look at the speech her staff gave her and read it and understand that it’s total bs

1 Like

Affirmative Action personification

Liberals:

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

“Hire this man” - Kamala’s staff