Kamaru to Conor: Who says no to a title shot?

To be fair to Conor, he does seem to choose the biggest fights on the horizon and when that fight happens to be against a difficult opponent he does not back down, he backs down from paydays that are poor in his eyes and not from opponents. With a spectacular win over the aging but famous Cerrone he brought in some dough and can possibly wait for a rematch with Khabib with that momentum. 

And to be honest, put him up next to the best middleweights, yeah he’s pretty small then. “But he walks around heavier than his fighting weight!”, yeah, so do they so yeah, they are bigger.

Mouthy little shit needs to walk the walk.

1 Like

Hahahah, Dominance MMA is so dominant they are strongarming Conor.

They have two champs in the same division, and a champ in the weight above that. Good fuckin luck beating any of those three guys Conor. Conor would lose 100/100 times.

Conor wants the Khabib fight because at any moment he can tap out and avoid life changing damage. But with Justin and Usman, they will perma-maim his chin on the feet.

colubrid1 - who is Usman?

That is what most people would say. Conor knows the money fights and ain’t gonna fight a guy who is not a known name.

I’ll take the bait.  So Usman isn’t big enough at 170.

Why not call out GSP?  Conor vs GSP is one of the two biggest fights in MMA right now, and Conor's stock wouldn't fall by losing to GSP.  So why the silence?

Scurred.

Kimbos Lice -
AwaysTheDiscontinuedOne -
Bare Spoon -
AwaysTheDiscontinuedOne -

So did Masvidal get scared and refuse to fight for a title shot against Usman and is instead trying to coax Nate Diaz into another beating? WTF

I've been wondering the same thing??  Conor and Nate both coming off losses. Perfect time for the trilogy.  ...Dana said at one point he had something bigger for Masvidal...which in my mind is not another Diaz fight....and conor doesnt want any more of Masvidal then he would of Usman. As a fan, imho title fights vs #1 contenders would be nice to see for a change. 

For sure. Usman vs Conor is wrong on so many levels. Close to two weight apart in weight lol. Usman wants it so bad as he knows its an easy fight. Masvidal on the other hand wants nothing to do with Usman and is clearly looking for an easy fight against Diaz. Nate vs Conor is the fight to make 100%. Masvidal should fight Usman as they were supposed to fight anyway.

But does anyone really want to see a trilogy? 

I think there's much more exciting fights rather than Conor Nate 3

I think we're standing on the edge of where interest in Conor Nate 3 really starts to drop off.  Shame.  Could have been a money fight.

1 Like

Sucks that you have to log in via Facebook. I deactivated my FB years ago, sorry I couldn't help.

I would really love to know why Masvidal doesn't want the fight with Usman. I highly doubt the UFC is denying him. 

Just_Bleed_Guy -

Yet Usman is ducking Masvidal and trying to call out a 155er?

lol

Pot meet Kettle

Stop playing dumb, you know he's not ducking.  It's called a money fight.

RenatoCocopreta - Zero interest in this fight. Zero point zero.

This.

Usman will hump Connor all night.

Captain Canuck -

This.

Sure, that'd be an option.

Usman could literally let Conor pick the $tyle of which the fight should take on, and Usman would finish Conor in that $tyle.

colubrid1 - who is Usman?

That is what most people would say. Conor knows the money fights and ain’t gonna fight a guy who is not a known name.

Conor doesn’t need a known name. All he needs is three-division champion beside his name. Though, he knows Usman would wreck him and probably damage him on purpose and for the pleasure of it. He would go out of his way to pound Conor and Conor can choose between tapping due to strikes or getting pounded into brain damage. Either way, it would destroy his mystique.

The whole point of fighting Cerrone at 170 was to make people believe Conor could compete at 170.

Usman rapes Mac until Mac loves him any way which way he wants.

1 Like

Usman isn't wrong.  Now is Conor's chance. 

Why the hell not.  "Rankings" are bullshit anyway, and they've always been thrown out the window when Conor is involved, so why not make it happen. 

chilz -

I would really love to know why Masvidal doesn't want the fight with Usman. I highly doubt the UFC is denying him. 

Listened to Masvidal today on Arial's show. He said Usman priced himself out of the fight asking for too much. 

He's got a point. It's a good question.

Another good question is... Who fakes a nut shot?

I cant stand that terrorist manager or Usman, like do they literally believe that calling out a lightweight who happened to be ballsy enough to fight at 170 3 times and win two of those is a brave thing to do? Is that courageous? Is that the kind of champion that the UFC wants?

WARFARE -

I cant stand that terrorist manager or Usman, like do they literally believe that calling out a lightweight who happened to be ballsy enough to fight at 170 3 times and win two of those is a brave thing to do? Is that courageous? Is that the kind of champion that the UFC wants?

Lol, you guys are delusional. He went against other 155'ers at 170. One who fights way to often and was getting devastated in his last few fights. The other one doesn't fight enough and isn't anywhere near the top at 170. The latter also turned Con man into a wrestler shooting doubles before making him cry uncle

Charles Barkley -

What a scumbag calling out a guy 2 weight below him. Go call out Adesanya or Jones you fucking douche. 

155 is two divisions below 170? 

man, anderson sure is a scumbag for calling out gsp! gross !

Charles Barkley -
Nytron -
Captain Canuck -

This.

Sure, that'd be an option.

Usman could literally let Conor pick the $tyle of which the fight should take on, and Usman would finish Conor in that $tyle.

Lol please. Usman would resort to leg humping Conor in the first 10 seconds. He couldn’t handle that smoke. Pillow fist usman’s standup is trash. You’re delusional if you think otherwise. 

if wrestling bothers you so much as to equate it metaphorically to " leg humping " than why even watch mma ? you realize there is a sport, that involves punxhimg, but forbids "leg humping" called boxing right ? 

conor will resort to face caressing in the first 10 seconds. he couldnt handle that smoke. jelly hips conors wrestling is trash. you re delusional if you think otherwise. 

Captain Canuck - 

This.

Id be interested if usman came down to fight. If he wants the money, its there for him.