Kampmann vs Hendricks SN bet

So here's the deal, I'm currently undefeated in Kampmann SN bets in his last 3 fights and looking to make it 4-0. Looking for a worthy challenger here. 30 days. Blue/green only and must be 10er or less. Who wants to go against The Hitman?

Fuck that shit Phone Post

TTT

Damn I was hoping you wasn't picking Martin :( Phone Post

C'mon now. No Hendricks fans on the UG??

Ttt Phone Post

Hendricks is a fellow Texan, I am in! Phone Post

Hendricks is a fellow Texan, I'm in! Phone Post

Tom O'Bedlam - Hendricks is a fellow Texan, I'm in! Phone Post

Done! Phone Post

Kampman by KO rd 2 Phone Post

Hendricks gonna finish what Ellenburger started! Phone Post

Tom O'Bedlam - Hendricks gonna finish what Ellenburger started! Phone Post

I like Hendricks but no chance! Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - So here's the deal, I'm currently undefeated in Kampmann SN bets in his last 3 fights and looking to make it 4-0. Looking for a worthy challenger here. 30 days. Blue/green only and must be 10er or less. Who wants to go against The Hitman?

What's a 10er? Phone Post

Dazednconfused - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - So here's the deal, I'm currently undefeated in Kampmann SN bets in his last 3 fights and looking to make it 4-0. Looking for a worthy challenger here. 30 days. Blue/green only and must be 10er or less. Who wants to go against The Hitman?

What's a 10er? Phone Post

Someone from the before time. From the long, long ago.

DoomFarmer - 
Tom O'Bedlam - Hendricks gonna finish what Ellenburger started! Phone Post

Ellenberger didn't start shit.

He got beat by a better fighter.

Left him looking like a jilted, heart-broken angry bride stranded at the altar. Phone Post

Ellenburger had Kampann on Queer Street.  Hendricks will finish where Ellengburger couldn't.

TTT

Hope you didn't forget about our bet Tom ;)

WAR KAMPMANN!

Oh I'm ready, brother!

The Hit Man is going to get Hit, Man!  And then subsequently he will lose consciousness and collapse to the canvas, thus marking Johnny's victory.

Martin may get knocked down but never out! You'll once again be reminded of this come Saturday!

There's a first time for everything!

Johny better keep his guard up or he'll be eating one of these right in the beard heh