Kane/Cena will have a payoff at Elim Chamber

Backstage talk last night at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view was that there will be a big payoff angle between Kane and John Cena that will happen at the Elimination Chamber event in February.

if it's not a Cena turn, then it's worthless

I bet Kane is about to kill Cena and Taker ends up coming in to save the day, setting up UT/Kane at mania.

Not saying I like the idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

^^^ Ugh... You may be right. That would suck balls if it was UT/Kane series yet again. Especially at Mania.

But who else is there for Taker to face a Mania?

Kane re-masked and unstoppable ESPECIALLY beating the crap out of Cena, VS The Undertaker could be EPIC.

cena turns heel and brings back the dr of thuganomics to face the rock.....if not than it's a waste.

I read somewhere they thinking of just stopping the Cena vs Kane feud cold turkey to start Rock vs Cena build up Phone Post

They should bring back Kane's old look. I don't like the new mask and he should stfu IMO. Phone Post

Mudderfaeg - They should bring back Kane's old look. I don't like the new mask and he should stfu IMO.

wont' happen, kane hated the old mask so this new one is the closet thing you'll get to a masked kane.

BJJkilla - 
Mudderfaeg - They should bring back Kane's old look. I don't like the new mask and he should stfu IMO.

wont' happen, kane hated the old mask so this new one is the closet thing you'll get to a masked kane.

And he's going bald.

I say Cena doesn't turn heel until WM, right after his match with the Rock a la SCSA at 17. WWE can make more money as face vs. face then Rock vs. heel Cena.

I don't think we'll ever get a full on Cena heel turn, I The Cena we saw beat the hell out of Jack Swagger and Kane last night on Raw is the closet we get! But I could e wrong! Phone Post