Kane

I've never really been a fan, but am I the only one who thinks he's currently in as good a shape and as good as he's ever been? Phone Post 3.0

He's the most underrated performer of all time Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I've never cared too much for him. Never hated him or anything like that. I jusy feel he's just been consistently solid the majority of his career and that's it. Nothing exceptional Phone Post 3.0

Kane has had an incredible career with only a few injuries. That guy brings it every week regardless of the storyline and changes to his character. Never heard a bad thing about him. Phone Post 3.0

A consumate professional. I think vastly overlooked for the majority of his career, especially when he was more or less Teddy Long's favorite monster to use to get someone over on Smackdown.

That being said, now that he's in the last years of his career, I think we're going to miss the guy he was. When he retires, he's going to be missed.

Guys a workhorse. For a legit big guy to have the longevity at that level with that workload, with the lack of serious injury is ridiculous.

Has been neutered creatively for a while. The Corporate Kane thing could've been solid gold, but for whatever reason, he's been booked as a patsy too often. Phone Post 3.0

He's built like a brick shithouse. At his age that's fucking impressive. Phone Post 3.0

I've always loved kane aka fake desile aka issac yankum dds .

My only tiff with kane is he is stale now , guys like him and big show shouldn't be in the ring every week, they should be made to look strong when they do get in the ring Phone Post 3.0

It's hard to stay a monster for 20 years.

Vader, Sid, Goldberg - all monsters, but none had a run as long as Kane.

I still believe can has the ability to play the monster heel.

Big Show lost that when he jobbed to the Hardy Boys. Phone Post 3.0

He will go down as one of the greatest big guys, he's right up there with Taker imo and he's actually more versatile as he wasnt tied to the gimmick as much.

Kane has always been a great performer... probably doesn't get as much respect as he deserves because his career ran parallel to Taker's

I think he has slowed down a lot over the past few months though... they use him a shit ton and it would probably be good for his body and his character if they backed him off for awhile

WALES1 - It's hard to stay a monster for 20 years.

Wasn't Vader's a similar length? He started in 80s and ended in 2000s Phone Post 3.0

I never understand when they book him as an unstoppable monster...

But job him in every match. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Because what the announcers say is more important than what is actually happening on screw. Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare -
WALES1 - It's hard to stay a monster for 20 years.

Wasn't Vader's a similar length? He started in 80s and ended in 2000s Phone Post 3.0
Vader wasn't a top guy for 20 years and he didn't stay with the same company for 20 years.

He had a run in Japan, WCW and a little run in WWF - he was jobbed out to Kane the end. Phone Post 3.0