Kangaroo gets shook after being punched by man.

Didn't know what to do. Stolen from Reddit. Get over it not everyone goes there. 

<iframe src="https://youtu.be/ziCGPRtMtbI'></iframe>

little faggot jumping in in a fair fight between the dog and kangaroo

LMAO Holy shit.. he was like "Woah Woah wtf"

Looked to me as if the Roo ate the shot and threw its arms up as if to say "is that all you've got mate?" Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

LMAO Holy shit.. he was like "Woah Woah wtf"

Lmao. Top comment. 

Kangaroo:" I can't believe you've done this" 

Kangaroo was looking for back up. 

Thug 

lol

I just showed that shit to everyone in my office. We laughed so hard, another dept came in to see wtf Phone Post 3.0

About time. I hate kangaroos.

Kangaroo doing himself no favors by standing squared up when he doesn't have the reach advantage.

That Roo was like a SJW who gets slapped down for the first time.

Alright so this sounds funny but all their muscle seems to be in their stomach since that's where they get kicked. I wonder if the kangaroo got a little dizzy. They kind of have small heads. Their heads don't seem too strong. Lol. 

Donald Trump -

Alright so this sounds funny but all their muscle seems to be in their stomach since that's where they get kicked. I wonder if the kangaroo got a little dizzy. They kind of have small heads. Their heads don't seem too strong. Lol. 

"Their heads don't seem too strong " something about that made me laugh 

MyTJsuX -
Donald Trump -

"Their heads don't seem too strong " something about that made me laugh 

Lmao. I know it seems silly but it's just something unnoticed about them. They're fucking all muscle. And then they have this weird rat head. Lol

Donald Trump -

Low energy kangaroo Phone Post 3.0

UGCTTNpNe -
Donald Trump -

Low energy kangaroo Phone Post 3.0

I see you. Lmao. 

He ate that punch like a snickers and tried to get the guy to come back in for the counter shot

this cracks me up more and more each time I watch it.

That's a brave motherfucker right there. I wouldn't mind hearing some Aussies chime in on that video.

Has anyone seen the vid where a boxing kangaroo goes apeshit on a talk show? Crazy Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -

He ate that punch like a snickers and tried to get the guy to come back in for the counter shot

I'm not so sure. Seemed like the guy could have unleashed several more punches before that guy knew what was up Phone Post 3.0

That's a "Chill Dawg" 

The dog signed up with Duke Woofus after seeing the male defend himself.