Kangaroo meat....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/21/15389778/frank-mir-receives-two-year-usada-suspension-for-banned-substance

Should have used the dick pill excuse frank.

Dickhead used the dumbest reasoning. We use wild game for kangaroo meat. Bit hard to go stabbing those bastards full of juice and then catch them later.

I like to imagine some guy trapping kangaroos in the bush, dosing them with roids, and then coming back months later and looking for the really ripped ones to hunt and sell the meat. 

If you've ever seen Kangaroo's at full speed, you know the idea of farming them is funny. Those fuckers can clear a 6 foot fence with a ton of room to spare.

Why would he believe that, even if his super-dumb excuse about farmers injecting roos with steroids held water, that the drugs would be active and present in him?  

mmamozza - Dickhead used the dumbest reasoning. We use wild game for kangaroo meat. Bit hard to go stabbing those bastards full of juice and then catch them later.
This. There is no farm raised kangaroo meat as far as im aware of.

Frank seemed like one of the sharper dudes in the sport....

Bojack Horseman - Frank seemed like one of the sharper dudes in the sport....
I think Brock changed that

Bojack Horseman - Frank seemed like one of the sharper dudes in the sport....
I was surprised by his Roo meat story for this reason too, maybe he thought that no one would know anything about kangaroo meat processing or ask Australia about it.

Are there actually Kangaroo farms? Seems like they would be hard to contain lol.