Kanotoa's Secret Identity revealed

with all of his knicks/isiah thomas bashings he gives on a daily basis, kanotoa is obviously...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
SCOTT LAYDEN, HATE TO BLOW YOUR COVER BUT THE SECRET IS OUT!!!!

Fact 3 - Kanatoa refuses to accept the fact that the Knicks current payroll is largely due to his former administration...

BTW, this board is clearly anti-NY is an almost trollish fashion. I'm disappointed in the mods ignorance/participation in such threads...

Here is a debate that I tired to wage with Kanatoa...

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=464513&FID=72&p=18

Hard to argue wth a self-professed NY hater/troll...

Jesus H east, haven't checked the thread yet but don't you think you're taking this a bit seriously??

"Fact 2- NY is trying to pull a page from the Yankee's book to buy a title with a 97 million dollar payroll."

I don't know about buying a title. More like buying there way out of the lottery.

MAbye I came off more harsh than I meant to Floppy, but NY gets alot of  undue  flack ont his board... And when I try to debate and discuss I just get one line replies back. Its a shame since I like the OG alot but I guess thats why I prefer other Bball forums to this one.

I'm not asking you to be a blind zealot, but I'd just like more detailed discussion and less blanket statements... thx

Kanotoa, your right. I like to think of myself as a pretty damn big knicks fan but i never go to the games mabe one a year because i cant afford it. I go to a lot of yankee games because i sit in the bleachers and its only $8 but the cheapest seats at the garden are like 40 bucks its fucking ridiculous. To take a family trip to the garden for a game literally costs hundreds of dollars for tickets, train, food ect it sucks.

ill take u up on that offer though about the playoffs cause the knicks will get past the first round next year. let me know man.

kanatoa, I'm down to do that bet!
I understand your beef with NY teams with their high spending ways. Its a beef that I hear echoed usually by Met fans against my Yankees hehe..

I'll take you up on your bet! And actually I do go to Knicks games, but I can't remember the last time I paid for seats =\

Alot of criticism against the Knicks is warranted but i think alot of the crap directed towards Isaiah isn't.

Isiah went after the best players available.

He went after Crawford (which makes sense with Houston not 100%) and Dampier.

He signed Vin with part of his exception, which was maybe a questionable move (Doleac might have been better), but Isiah had to keep the full mid level available for the small chance Damp would not get a contract, so when the heat outbid us for Doleac, I understand why Isiah didn't make a counter offer.

Going after the best player available isn't going after a name.

Last year's trade of Doleac & KVH for TT & Nazr is maybe questionable, but Nazr worked out. Tim's still a work in progress and maybe not as good as KVH, but Nazr's better than Doleac, and it's not like we gave up KVH is a big loss.

As many bad things as you want to say about Marbury, he did improve NY's record and NY had a wining record with him on board, even with Houston missing many of those games.

Seems to me that people like trashing the Knicks, but Isiah's made some interesting moves and Crawford & JYD should help and if Houston can get healthy, this will be a tough team to play.

Vegas oddmakers put NY as the 4th best team in the east behind the obvious top 3, Detroit, Indy & Miami.

"BTW, this board is clearly anti-NY is an almost trollish fashion. I'm disappointed in the mods ignorance/participation in such threads..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I don't go to that many other nba forums, but I've seen some sorry shit that I'd never compare to here, and I'm one of the biggest jokers on this forum. No trolling from me, it's always meant to be known as a ridiculous joke or just some faded shit talk. :)

If you're looking for rational nba talk try lasportsreport.com lol, blubster is very rational. hahaha

The Knicks take a lot of shit b/c they have an average NBA team, at best, with a plain crazy payroll. Some teams can get away without a full blown rebuilding effort. To me New York isn't one of them.