Kanye at the Grammy's

WTF was that shit?

That is all Phone Post 3.0

What happened? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

My daughter walked in the room and said "Wow thats not good, that guy should have practiced that song" Phone Post 3.0

I spit on my TV watching that horseshit.

In for vid Phone Post 3.0

what did he do?

Link:

http://bcove.me/bsehnv9e

It was like a pubescent tween in his room using a pencil as a microphone thinking he is crushing this song he is singing.

My cats hairballs have more pleasing audible tones. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha that was funny though Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused, this seems about on par for most Kanye performances I've seen.

Him fake rushing the stage just right now was pretty funny though.

Hizzay -

Monica! That's what I'm saying Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - I'm confused, this seems about on par for most Kanye performances I've seen.
This ^^ saw him on a MTV unplugged for a few minutes years back and he was horseshit then couldn't sing a lick so out of tune it was embarrassing Phone Post 3.0

Hizzay -

Lol just saw that. I was Rolling Phone Post 3.0

No it wasn't. Its him again having to make the moment about himself. It takes away from the moment of who actually won the award. Its a dick move.

And did anyone hear Paul McCartney at all? I'm pretty sure his mic was cut. If so, its sad it has come to that.

He gave the shittiest most obviously auto tuned performance. One of the worst ever at the Grammys surely. Phone Post 3.0

Auto tune hell. Phone Post 3.0

scourge - No it wasn't. Its him again having to make the moment about himself. It takes away from the moment of who actually won the award. Its a dick move.

And did anyone hear Paul McCartney at all? I'm pretty sure his mic was cut. If so, its sad it has come to that.
Y u so mad bro? Phone Post 3.0

Okay so apparently Kanye going up there wasn't as lighthearted as I thought..He did an interview after saying Beck should respect art and he should have given the award to Beyonce