Kanye cranky that he knocked up Kim? (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgFlgftXvj8

Ain't nothing easy about a kid! LOL!

assholes and cunts rarely get along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgFlgftXvj8

so if i had a camera (non paparazzi) then yelled his name and he ran at me like that and put his hands on me, would i have legal discourse to KTFO/shoot a double? im sure he has a fleet of lawyers, but would i win in court?

Phone Post

I would imagine you would wina  case like that!

Drugs_Delaney - so if i had a camera (non paparazzi) then yelled his name and he ran at me like that and put his hands on me, would i have legal discourse to KTFO/shoot a double? im sure he has a fleet of lawyers, but would i win in court?

his 6'6 bodyguards would probably lay your ass out.

To be fair to Kanye, you could argue strongly that Kim Kardashian and TMZ are two of the most disgusting things produced by the 21st century; and he's tied by fatherhood to one and stalked relentlessly by the other. I'd be fucking furious as well. Phone Post

Lol @ him... Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
Drugs_Delaney - so if i had a camera (non paparazzi) then yelled his name and he ran at me like that and put his hands on me, would i have legal discourse to KTFO/shoot a double? im sure he has a fleet of lawyers, but would i win in court?

IDK bro.

That wrong way sign was able to launch an unprovoked attack on his ass with no retaliation from said 6'6 bodyguards.

Internet - To be fair to Kanye, you could argue strongly that Kim Kardashian and TMZ are two of the most disgusting things produced by the 21st century; and he's tied by fatherhood to one and stalked relentlessly by the other. I'd be fucking furious as well. Phone Post
A lot of truth here. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

he didnt have any near him in the video. plus i am 6'7 and have a guardbody.