Kanye Finally Listens to Beck's Album

Kanye hadn't actually heard "Morning Phase" when he stormed the stage at the Grammys. But he heard part of it while having lunch with Taylor Swift(really), admitted it was good and said he wanted to listen to the whole thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/20/kanye-beck-album_n_6720506.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

Good. Maybe it will occur to him that before you make an ass of yourself you should educate yourself. Especially, when the gist of your outburst is that other people aren't educated on the matter. Ironically.

He will still be a stupid racist asshole though.

ausgepicht - Good. Maybe it will occur to him that before you make an ass of yourself you should educate yourself. Especially, when the gist of your outburst is that other people aren't educated on the matter. Ironically.

Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Good. Maybe it will occur to him that before you make an ass of yourself you should educate yourself. Especially, when the gist of your outburst is that other people aren't educated on the matter. Ironically.

Kanye is many things but how ishe a racist?

He makes the most white friendly music in hip hop by in large

He constantly try's to reach out to buisness owners he admires (mostly all white people) to get advice

They should just stop inviting him to the grammy's

I thought black people couldn't be racist.

J/k

Kanye is a miserable human being. One of the very very few people I absolutely cannot stand. He just elicits a visceral feeling of disgust from me. Hard to explain.

For Valentine's day, my wife sent me a pic that was a cookie cake that said "I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye" Phone Post 3.0

Rough Bearing - They should just stop inviting him to the grammy's

Agreed...also I don't know why most hiphop artists show up...it's not like the Grammys have a track record of giving the awards to the correct artists

They just give it to the more commercial artist and not the years best artist in terms of album

BruteDion - 
ausgepicht - Good. Maybe it will occur to him that before you make an ass of yourself you should educate yourself. Especially, when the gist of your outburst is that other people aren't educated on the matter. Ironically.

He constantly try's to reach out to buisness owners he admires (mostly all white people) to get advice

Because he believes in the stereotypes he hears about white people. Just like a white person who believes the stereotypes about other races would be a racist. "All black people are lazy." "Asians are bad drivers."

The broken record of white people stereotypes going on in his head are no different than the bigots that would utter those words above.

In addition, he feels by default a white person can't make good enough music to win an award over a black person. Therefore, black people should win the awards - which is why he ONLY storms the stage when white people win. Will we ever see him storm the stage when a black person wins and award that should go to a white person. Nope. NEVER. He doesn't care about racism like he says. He only cares about racism against black people and no one else.

I'm hardly alone. Sites like debate.org run polls on a number of social issues and 81% agree that he is a racist and many go into quite a bit of detail.

Its the only reason to watch.

BruteDion -

Agreed...also I don't know why most hiphop artists show up...it's not like the Grammys have a track record of giving the awards to the correct artists

They just give it to the more commercial artist and not the years best artist in terms of album
Because Beck is more commercial than Beyoncé..... Phone Post 3.0

actionj83 -
BruteDion -

Because Beck is more commercial than Beyoncé..... Phone Post 3.0
Wait. Hip hop. Never mind. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - 
BruteDion - 

Because he believes in the stereotypes he hears about white people. Just like a white person who believes the stereotypes about other races would be a racist. "All black people are lazy." "Asians are bad drivers."

The broken record of white people stereotypes going on in his head are no different than the bigots that would utter those words above.

In addition, he feels by default a white person can't make good enough music to win an award over a black person. Therefore, black people should win the awards - which is why he ONLY storms the stage when white people win. Will we ever see him storm the stage when a black person wins and award that should go to a white person. Nope. NEVER. He doesn't care about racism like he says. He only cares about racism against black people and no one else.

I'm hardly alone. Sites like debate.org run polls on a number of social issues and 81% agree that he is a racist and many go into quite a bit of detail.

Well they don't know shit about him if they think that

He listed all his idols and outside of MJ everyone was white lol...he alway talks about how Bill Gates-Johnny Cash(pretty much all of hip hop loves him) are his idols

Kanye ain't racist...he just have opinions (which at times are shitty)

If you think Kanye treats whites bad then you need to see him talk to blacks

"You ain't got the answers Sway"...if you don't know where that came from or why he said it then u don't know Kanye well