kanye is getting his ass owned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuYFqcppTQY

if a blue would be so kind...

whole video is pretty funny, he really rips into him about the 3:50 mark or so.

It's crazy when you see such a mental midget with so many insecurities allow fame to warp his mind. Kanye really does think he's this incredible influential, intelligent guy who the powers that be are trying to keep down.

Dude doesn't realize he's turned into the powers that be, "the man" so to speak. Phone Post 3.0

I used to like this guy. Now hes like "me against the world" and trying to monopolize the game with all his bullshit shoes and clothes.etc kim brainwashed him i think. Phone Post 3.0

he is too stupid to realize he is alienating his base by being a 'bitch'

At least he's honest. he lives in a dream world.

He's so delusional it's scary. I read somewhere tht after his mom died is when he really went off the deep end. Phone Post 3.0

What a goof!

Dudes a whack job and a moron Phone Post 3.0

He has always had a crazy big ego ,,, but if you watch his interviews after his mom passed away,,, he has really gone of the deep end. Add the fact that he is surrounded by yes men, he has just become more and more delusional Phone Post 3.0

I did not understand one work that cunt said. Phone Post 3.0

that was pretty cool of that interviewer to call him out

kanye def lost his damn mind after his mom died....sad

comparing this to those mike tyson video quotes......mike comes off as making more sense than kanye

In Limbo -

that was pretty cool of that interviewer to call him out

kanye def lost his damn mind after his mom died....sad

comparing this to those mike tyson video quotes......mike comes off as making more sense than kanye

I agree, Kanye literally doesn't make any sense. Can't even answer simple questions a lot of the times. Phone Post 3.0

too stupid to live

sub

I think he made sense I just didn't agree with him. Phone Post 3.0

I have never heard of this Charlemagne fella before but he just gained a new fan. Phone Post 3.0

Captain america - He's so delusional it's scary. I read somewhere tht after his mom died is when he really went off the deep end. Phone Post 3.0

i think his dad died a few years ago and he still doesn't know it.

Is what Kayne saying even translatable?

As a white man I have no idea what the fuck he was talking about Phone Post 3.0

Is what Kayne saying even translatable?

SoupCan - Is what Kayne saying even translatable?

He talks exactly like EY does on this forum. Just throw random shit at the wall, and see what sticks.