Kapernick still waiting for camp invite

who gonna hire him ?

Report: Kaepernick not done with football, waiting for a camp invite

PUBLISHED: | UPDATED:

May 11, 2017 at 3:07 am

The 49ers staffers who reportedly believe Colin Kaepernick could hang up his cleats in favor of his social justice campaign are allegedly quite wrong.

The former 49ers quarterback is “working out every day, sharp as hell, waiting for a camp invite,” according to Dave Zirin of The Nation. Thus, Kaepernick is not calling it an NFL career as indicated Monday by Peter King.

“Having spoken to Kaepernick, I can say … he has not ‘moved on’ from football,” Zirin wrote, adding that the situation has become “a transparent political blackballing that is getting more and more embarrassing and obvious. … Everyone knows that this is getting absurd.”

Zirin noted Kaepernick’s 16 touchdowns against four interceptions last season with the 49ers, who drafted Kaepernick out of Nevada in 2011 and followed him to an appearance in Super Bowl XLVII.

“They use Kaep’s presence at Know Your Rights camp on Sat. to justify claim he’s moved on,” Zirin wrote. “(Quarterback Tom) Brady was at KY Derby on Sat. Is he now a jockey?”

King’s claims were based on spending draft weekend with the 49ers and hearing what some staffers thought of Kaepernick. While King did cite Kaepernick’s community outreach in New York City, he did not imply to know what the quarterback actually wants for his future.

“I haven’t talked to Kaepernick, so I have no idea what his gut is telling him about what to do with his life,” King wrote. “But it’s crazy that a quarterback who four years ago was coming off a Super Bowl appearance and looked to be a long-term answer has no team now and no hot NFL prospects that anyone can see.”

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/10/report-colin-kaepernick-not-done-with-football-waiting-for-a-camp-invite/

Nitecrawler -

First post kills it as usual 

Kaps gonna be stocking groceries within a couple years. 

Some team is going to have catastrophic injuries to their QB and pick Kap up.  He will look lost and get cut.  He will tell everyone that his downfall had nothing to do with him sitting and we will never hear from him again.

All of this by game 4.

He'll get signed. Of course after he's cut ESPN will claim it's all because of race.

Career suicide, how does it work?

Glowman -

He'll get signed. Of course after he's cut ESPN will claim it's all because of race.

Lol! 

mattserra.jpg

MrChainBlueLightning -

Some team is going to have catastrophic injuries to their QB and pick Kap up.  He will look lost and get cut.  He will tell everyone that his downfall had nothing to do with him sitting and we will never hear from him again.

All of this by game 4.

Don't forget the inevitable ESPN 30 for 30 that will paint him as a brave soldier who gave it all up to to become a social justice martyr.

Glowman -

Lol...beat me to it

Nitecrawler - 

All day.

I hope Krap never takes another snap.

onepunchJD - 
Nitecrawler - 

All day.

just wondering, I don't agree with what did and really don't like it, I also understand and respect its his right to do so.  Why do you hope that he never works again?  Are you ok with Donte Stallworth that killed someone drunk driving? Ray Lewis accused of murder? or any of the countless domestic violance convictions against players playing as well? Personally even though I did not like his protest I find it much less troubling then a guy that hits a girl.  

Also if you are a fan of say the Jets or Cleveland would you rather win some games or not cause you don't like your quarterbacks political views? I love me some TB12 even though I am not a Trump fan, he has a right to an opinion even if I don't like it.

Josh -
onepunchJD - 
Nitecrawler - 

All day.

just wondering, I don't agree with what did and really don't like it, I also understand and respect its his right to do so.  Why do you hope that he never works again?  Are you ok with Donte Stallworth that killed someone drunk driving? Ray Lewis accused of murder? or any of the countless domestic violance convictions against players playing as well? Personally even though I did not like his protest I find it much less troubling then a guy that hits a girl.  

Also if you are a fan of say the Jets or Cleveland would you rather win some games or not cause you don't like your quarterbacks political views? I love me some TB12 even though I am not a Trump fan, he has a right to an opinion even if I don't like it.

People who say they hope he doesn't work another day in his life are just miserable racists who hate themselves and are projecting their self loathing on Kap.

He's a modern day saint and I can't wait for the Catholic church to give him his rightfully deserved Saint hood.

The problem with Kaep is that he was reportedly out studied by Blaine Gabbert. He relied on his physical attributes and ignored the mental workouts. You can only get by so much on pure physical talent. Once he was injured and couldn't utilize his physical skills as much, he was completely exposed. I'm a life long Niners fan who did think he was the long term answer a few years ago. After watching his lack of growth the last few years, I'm convinced he just doesn't have the passion to excel in the NFL. His mind just doesn't seem to be in it.

CryLikeAGoat - The problem with Kaep is that he was reportedly out studied by Blaine Gabbert. He relied on his physical attributes and ignored the mental workouts. You can only get by so much on pure physical talent. Once he was injured and couldn't utilize his physical skills as much, he was completely exposed. I'm a life long Niners fan who did think he was the long term answer a few years ago. After watching his lack of growth the last few years, I'm convinced he just doesn't have the passion to excel in the NFL. His mind just doesn't seem to be in it.

I agree he is not a great qb but 16td - 4ints, playoff experience and none of his teamates have said he is a problem in a locker room to me means he should get a job or at least be a backup somewhere.  I know the Jets need a QB bad, and I cant even name the backup for 75% of the NFL.  Just look the Vikings last year gave up a shit ton of picks for Sam fucking Bradford.  Ryan Lindley started a playoff game for the Cards a few years ago.  Fuck MAtt Barkey took snaps last year, thats how bad it was.  Might not like his views but he is better then a bunch of guys all be it not the long term answer.

player101 -

Kaps gonna be stocking groceries within a couple years. 

Nah - fast food service worker

He should just go to pro wrestling school already. Everyone is too scared to do the Iron Sheik gimmick these days, he's perfect for it.

EL Berto - 
Josh -
onepunchJD - 
Nitecrawler - 

All day.

People who say they hope he doesn't work another day in his life are just miserable racists who hate themselves and are projecting their self loathing on Kap.

He's a modern day saint and I can't wait for the Catholic church to give him his rightfully deserved Saint hood.

Whitelash!

EL Berto -
Josh -
onepunchJD - 
Nitecrawler - 

All day.

Or their people who don't like the idea of insulting the image of their country especially when the person doing the insulting has done nothing but benefit from his white upbringing and the millions of dollars he made prior to becoming "principaled"

NAH... your explanation is much better!