Kaplan is bad for the sport

what a joke

Yeah, he should clearly be wearing an Affliction shirt and comming out to speed metal while talking about how he's going to beat the shit out of someone.

The guy has some personality, and maybe showing everyone that they're not all killers might be a damn good for the sport?

kaplan is good at stopping punches with his face.

Some fight to get noticed, others come out to ghey entrance music.

lol, no shit

Apparently he's bad at the sport as well from the looks of this fight so far.

kaplan is awesome at blocking punches with his face.

Steamfitter -  kaplan is awesome at blocking punches with his face.

A master you might even suggest.

Kaplan is done in the ufc. he showed nothing.

Baroque OBrahma -  Yeah, he should clearly be wearing an Affliction shirt and comming out to speed metal while talking about how he's going to beat the shit out of someone.

The guy has some personality, and maybe showing everyone that they're not all killers might be a damn good for the sport?

he was all show and no go.

He sure as hell didn't look like a D-1 Wrestler.

That being said coming out to General Public and the nickname Diamond Dave I thought was cool.

at least hes never been ko'd

:)

kaplan is a d-1 wrestler and a bjj black belt???i just cannot believe that...who knows he might have a huge case of stage fright because he hasnt showed anything in his fights..he is a non-athlete, blocks every punch with his face, has decent grapling at best etc etc...

who did he get his black belt from? Not from Lloyd that I know.

he needs more practice on the heel hook imo.

prolly his gameplan going into the fight. get lucky and pull a Mir.

Did they say he is a Lloyd Irvin black belt?

for someone that has trained under hoost i was looking forward to better stand up but he really doesn't have great stand up at all.

Steamfitter, you are a huge douchebag, always have been. When you aren't trolling, you are bashing fighters. So what he sucked? Not as bad as plenty other guys. How about Jules Bruchez? He had never fought a pro fight in his life, makes TUF 8, sucks it up there and embarasses himself, then gets brought back for the finale to lose to a star of the show, Elliot Marshall, and for the second fight in a row on national television he fails to land 1 punch and is overwhelmed in a matter of seconds. Kaplan just didn't have any skills that gave him any advantage to win the fight. Jules showed no skills of ANY kind. UFC is WWE and there is no debating it.

Kaplan got his McDojo black belt from Roli Delgado :)

Kaplan is a good solid fighter, its just Junie made him look bad.
Junie is obviously much improved since the show. I happy for him.