KARAMBITS FOR ALL

TIME TO GET FUCKING EXCITED MOTHERFUCKERS.

THE FIRST PERSON WHO EVER PURCHASED A KARAMBIT FROM ME WAS BWS, SO WE'RE GOING AAAAALLLL FUCKING CAPS FOR THESE NASTY SONS OF A BASTARD(ME. THEY'RE MY CHILDREN. FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.)

LOOK AT THAT SHIT. MORE TIP THAN YOU'LL GET DOWN AT THE LOCAL GLORYHOLE.

GUN BLUED AND STONEWASHED TO NON-REFLECTIVE PERFECTION. PANSY-ASS BITCHES WON'T SEE YOU COMING.

TIGERS? FUCK TIGERS. MOTHER NATURE DIDN'T PROPERLY EQUIP YOU AS A MAN, SO I WILL. YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME

ERGONOMICS THAT KERSHAW WOULD KILL FOR AND EDGE GEOMETRY THAT'LL MAKE YOUR ZT KNIFE SHIT ITS BULLSHIT TITANIUM PANTS.

Alright you fucker. I'll take another one. Phone Post 3.0

Okay, now that the screaming is done, some info...

These karambits are entirely handmade. The one on the left is in Hitachi Blue Paper Steel. The one on the right is 80CrV2. Both are double-hollow ground.

Now... the top edges on these ARE live. You've got forwards and backwards slicing action from at least 8 viable grips for this design. In terms of useability and functionality, these will beat any karambit on the market. The only area in which a production karambit outdoes these is in the case of the sheer deployment speed of the Emerson series. Can't beat that with a stick. They've got that in the bag. 

Anyway, production has resumed for these. Pricing depends solely on the steel as they will all be finished the same with a non-reflective coating and a stonewash. Email for info. bushkillblades@gmail.com

The top edges DO come razor sharp. If that's illegal in your area, let me know and I'll dull it down before shipping.

Cheers!

Went makes a karambit a karambit? Phone Post 3.0

Surgeon308 - Alright you fucker. I'll take another one. Phone Post 3.0

HA!

It was the BWS-talk, wasn't it? It's like Mac on Sunny, you gotta SCARE people into buying.

Seriously though, go ahead and shoot me an email and I'll get one done up for you. Lead time is around 2-3 weeks. Don't crucify me if it's better than the last one. That's just kinda how it goes. :)

Looks absolutely wicked. Phone Post

Phuckles - Went makes a karambit a karambit? Phone Post 3.0

The ring on the end for retention/spinning along with the hawkbill(tigerclaw) blade shape make these knives absolutely vicious in the hands of a trained user.

Don't let the blade size fool you, you can disembowel a normal sized man with these. And with the edge geometry I've come up with, it'd be a relatively easy task. These things are THIN. Like Kate Moss thin. I haven't measured with the calipers yet, but I'm guessing around .009" behind the top edge.

The geometry combined with the leverage gained from the handle shape and the claw-shape of the blade make these horribly efficient weapons. Hence them being illegal to carry in many places.

In. Can't wait man. They're beautiful. Phone Post 3.0

Can I kill politicians with mine if I get one? Phone Post 3.0

aries45 - In. Can't wait man. They're beautiful. Phone Post 3.0
for later. Do want Phone Post 3.0

I have one of these and can say it is a thing of beauty. Altofsky is a talented man. Phone Post 3.0

Very nice...

In for the awesomeness Phone Post 3.0

edit

LOFL.....SHIT MAN ADD ONE OF THOSE IN WITH MY OTHER ORDER IF ITS POSSIBLE.......THOSE ARE SICK Phone Post 3.0

edit

HOLD!

What type of sheathe? Phone Post 3.0

I hope my wife see's this thread!!!

HINT HINT Phone Post 3.0

So awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Nice work!