https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6UlynFLlh/?igshid=pkrhgr9a5vpl

2 Likes

wood

Holy Holly

Hong Kong Phooey - Holy Holly

She does nothing for me.

Karate Hottie on the other hand  :)

2 Likes

Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D… Love to breed with that specimen

6 Likes
HYBRID JON - Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D... Love to breed with that specimen

![](upload://tu89g5xfUVinFkcRuayfiRo2njE.gif)

2 Likes
Ministry of Truth -
HYBRID JON - Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D... Love to breed with that specimen

![](upload://tu89g5xfUVinFkcRuayfiRo2njE.gif)

Been thinking about me again I see… When u think of me, what am I wearing?

1 Like

Attention whoring at its finest.

Wood because I ain’t the ghey, but karate is extremely overrated

3 Likes

That vid confirms my suspicion that good twerking is a must for having good kicks. Dem hips.

1 Like
Captain 'Murica - That vid confirms my suspicion that good twerking is a must for having good kicks. Dem hips.

More research must be done on this subject.

Unappealing video, but karate hottie is very pretty. 

Hilarious title lol

HYBRID JON - Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D... Love to breed with that specimen

Thought your nickname was "bones" ?

Dying at the thread title. Wife is giving me the wtf stare.

1 Like

Those girls can dance.

It's so weird that girls actually do shit like this when they hang out. They'll literally just get together to dance and brush each others' hair. Fuckin bizarre.

Dudes hang out by being like "Hey wanna help me build a shed this weekend?". Then you drink beer while halfass working on a project. 

2 Likes

I can see the top 10% of the video because of the ap.

1 Like
Bend The Knee - 

Thought your nickname was "bones" ?

Outstanding response!

Yeah Holm just isn’t sexy no matter how hard she tries. Does nothing for me. Standing next to Karate Hottie makes it like she’s not even there. Wood for Karate!

4 Likes
Gennady Goblin -

It's so weird that girls actually do shit like this when they hang out. They'll literally just get together to dance and brush each others' hair. Fuckin bizarre.

Dudes hang out by being like "Hey wanna help me build a shed this weekend?". Then you drink beer while halfass working on a project. 

Why? They are just having fun, lighten the fuck up.

Males and females like doing different shit, shocking I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMeg16xqBAQ