Karate Hottie Dancing W/ Some Dude in Daisy Dukes

HYBRID JON - Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D... Love to breed with that specimen

The only correct response to this thread. She may look a little like Rocky Dennis, but would enhance my gene pool exponentially. Wooooooooooood is the only answer. 

1 Like
Gennady Goblin -

It's so weird that girls actually do shit like this when they hang out. They'll literally just get together to dance and brush each others' hair. Fuckin bizarre.

Dudes hang out by being like "Hey wanna help me build a shed this weekend?". Then you drink beer while halfass working on a project. 

The drink and half ass shit is so true haha

Rabid Bunyip -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6UlynFLlh/?igshid=pkrhgr9a5vpl

Nothing more unattractive than mom's in their 30's acting like they are still bar sluts. 

1 Like
HYBRID JON - Holly is a thoroughbred, a man better leave his insecurities at the door and bring his A game before giving that long legged fuck animal the good D... Love to breed with that specimen

VU for solid,  sound advice 

Holly would be a lot better looking if she had a more defined waist. 

Especially with the top video

bhfsim - 

The only correct response to this thread. She may look a little like Rocky Dennis, but would enhance my gene pool exponentially. Wooooooooooood is the only answer. 

IF your winning semen produces a boy

I need pics of Holly when she was 25. One of you fuck heads do your job and produce the material.

TexDeuce - 
Gennady Goblin -

It's so weird that girls actually do shit like this when they hang out. They'll literally just get together to dance and brush each others' hair. Fuckin bizarre.

Dudes hang out by being like "Hey wanna help me build a shed this weekend?". Then you drink beer while halfass working on a project. 

Why? They are just having fun, lighten the fuck up.

Males and females like doing different shit, shocking I know.

Yup. Angry reactions here are so telling.

bluebelt4ever -
Rabid Bunyip -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6UlynFLlh/?igshid=pkrhgr9a5vpl

Nothing more unattractive than mom's in there 30's acting like they are still bar sluts. 

Some might disagree.

![](upload://5vagpdRzwmMqrhdTm0X1cgDpruf.gif)

It’d be cool to have sex with them, but I wouldn’t want to talk or spend time with them otherwise.   

2 Likes

How is that a “dude”? Does that “dude” look like the dude you see in your bathroom mirror?

Captain 'Murica - How is that a "dude"? Does that "dude" look like the dude you see in your bathroom mirror?

It’s ok to be attracted to gay-looking ladies bro. It makes you gay, but it’s still ok. 

HillboFrateTrane - 
Captain 'Murica - How is that a "dude"? Does that "dude" look like the dude you see in your bathroom mirror?

It’s ok to be attracted to gay-looking ladies bro. It makes you gay, but it’s still ok. 

Most of the MMA gals look hotter when not fighting. Must be the braids and attire. Holly is like the reverse.

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
HillboFrateTrane - 

Most of the MMA gals look hotter when not fighting. Must be the braids and attire. Holly is like the reverse.

IF finding Holly to be hot is gay, then so be it!!! She can triangle me any time.

Captain 'Murica -
Sprawl'n'Stall - 
HillboFrateTrane - 

IF finding Holly to be hot is gay, then so be it!!! She can triangle me any time.

And there’s nothing wrong with that bro!

Just don’t judge those of us that don’t find manly chicks sexy

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -

It’d be cool to have sex with them, but I wouldn’t want to talk or spend time with them otherwise.   

Sex, training, chilling. All sound good to me. 

Calhoon -
HillboFrateTrane -

Sex, training, chilling. All sound good to me. 

I dunno man, I could see holly having issues. She’s a juiced up thoroughbred in her midlate-30’s so she’s likely obsessed with sex, but she’s a preacher’s daughter too, so that internal conflict likely causes some craziness. 

1 Like

SHE looks roidy

ive posted a pretty face on her body to see if that sways anyone on her body being hot or not

![](upload://cEG9hvKekmKOO70p7riZNkQTcFv.jpeg)

1 Like
ranier wolfcastle -

SHE looks roidy

ive posted a pretty face on her body to see if that sways anyone on her body being hot or not

![](upload://cEG9hvKekmKOO70p7riZNkQTcFv.jpeg)

Haha well done

I swear it has to be the waist, or lack there of... Manly torso maybe?

Hip to waist ratio s non-existant