Karate vs. Muay Thai (GIF)

RYU VS SAGAT!!!!!!!!!

ttt

Great gifs and pics.

I have finally had a chance to watch the fight again, thanks to being home with some form of the flu, and now believe Machida did win.  At first I was convinced he was utterly robbed, but with the fight on mute ( Joe has gone down hill as a commentator, sorry Joe ) Machida counter strikes everything Rua threw ( or kicked ) at him.  I thing Shogun's strategy was awesome, but he didnt finish up any rounds or flurries and actually backed off quite a bit when I think he had Lyoto mildly dazed. 

My opinion.

MoreThanUFC -  Great gifs and pics.

I have finally had a chance to watch the fight again, thanks to being home with some form of the flu, and now believe Machida did win.  At first I was convinced he was utterly robbed, but with the fight on mute ( Joe has gone down hill as a commentator, sorry Joe ) Machida counter strikes everything Rua threw ( or kicked ) at him.  I thing Shogun's strategy was awesome, but he didnt finish up any rounds or flurries and actually backed off quite a bit when I think he had Lyoto mildly dazed. 

My opinion.

son, you didn't have the flu, you were crazy from syphillis if you think Machida won that fight, sound or not.

Rua landed twice as many strikes so how Machida have countered everything?

My opinion.

+1

Initially I thought Shogun won as well, but came down to the same conclusion after rewatching the fight

Close fight, could be a draw or won Shogun

ttt

39 - 

My opinion.

son, you didn't have the flu, you were crazy from syphillis if you think Machida won that fight, sound or not.

glad all you same pussies that menstruated yourselves whenever roy nelson was landing "girl punches that did nothing" to kimbo are all on here squirting out your vaginas over rua landing "so many more punches than machida," way to be consistent, assholes

39 - 

My opinion.

Twice as many strikes?

Selective memory, much?

ttt

mawashi_giri - 
39 - 

My opinion.

glad all you same pussies that menstruated yourselves whenever roy nelson was landing "girl punches that did nothing" to kimbo are all on here squirting out your vaginas over rua landing "so many more punches than machida," way to be consistent, assholes

LOL

Rua landed more strikes.

Rua's strikes did more damage.

Rua pressed the action.

But, yeah.  Machida won...