Karen coughs on baby

San Jose Police were looking for the public's help in identifying a woman who purposefully coughed in the face of a toddler who was in a stroller while waiting in line at a yogurt shop. Video from San Jose Police Dept. (6/22/10)

Police say suspect was upset the child's mother was not 'maintaining proper social distancing'

Wtf is wrong with this world.

Closed fist.

2 Likes

Did not watch video, but hopefully "Karen" gets KO'd

1 Like

ptper - Closed fist.

All day. 

Bend The Knee -

Did not watch video, but hopefully "Karen" gets KO'd

Same 

2 Likes

I find this hysterical. I find people up in arms over this even more hysterical. I was reading comments in reddit about this just to feel good. People calling for this womens death for a "chemical terrorist attack" was one of my favorite lines.

her coughing towards a baby has less chance of harm then weirdos licking food in grocery stores, yet because they can put karen in the title this incident is a world wide catastrophe.

boneless one -

I find this hysterical. I find people up in arms over this even more hysterical. I was reading comments in reddit about this just to feel good. People calling for this womens death for a "chemical terrorist attack" was one of my favorite lines.

her coughing towards a baby has less chance of harm then weirdos licking food in grocery stores, yet because they can put karen in the title this incident is a world wide catastrophe.

It’s the intent. To be fair, I’d crack this bitch for this in a world where Covid never existed. 

3 Likes

Society is broken

I'll turn the other way if someone kicks her ass. 

As a parent if that was my kid she would need the dentist ?? 

Trying to think of the logistics of holding someone down and shitting on their face and I think I can make it work 

Need to skip the euphamism of calling her a Karen and just call her a cunt.  Cause that is a worthless cunt.

2 Likes

Too Old to be Karen

Lose lose situation.  Probably follow her to the car and take her licence plate

Meohfumado - 

Need to skip the euphamism of calling her a Karen and just call her a cunt.  Cause that is a worthless cunt.

Not allowed in the title.

Not all old women are bad obviously, but I've noticed that there are a larger percentage of old women that are nasty than most groups have.

Cunt. Slappable af

TFK_HossPearson -
boneless one -

It’s the intent. To be fair, I’d crack this bitch for this in a world where Covid never existed. 

This. Covid - schmovid. 

Braf Zachland - 
TFK_HossPearson -
boneless one -

This. Covid - schmovid. 

Yeah I am pretty sure no one would like their baby being coughed on pre-pandemic.