"Karen" makes her MMA, debut

What the fuck? I can't embed a fucking video, because fore some stupid fucking reason they removed the HTML editor in the comment box. 

Oh, I guess you just embed the link, and it embeds the video.

https://youtu.be/0Lu79tvNsxc

Do you want to speak to the manager?

2 Likes
FingerorMoon - Do you want to speak to the manager?

I fucking do!

1 Like

Why

She walked in there straight out of her 11am yoga session.

”is this the boxercise >

2 Likes
livelaughlove -

Why

Well apparently this inspired some articles, and of course the promoter responded.

https://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/30/9223491/viral-soccer-mom-ko-video-sparks-investigation-into-unsanctioned-mma

"However, Sharp(The Promoter)  remains defiant that despite the fact Castro(Karen) looked ill-prepared for the fight she's a "street fighter" and "far from a soccer mom." He contends that use of the term "soccer mom," which began with the website BJPenn.com, has been the main reason for the controversy."

Another fun fact, "Karen's" opponent is undefeated Bellator champ Ilima-Lei MacFarlane, who was making her pro debut.

2 Likes

Karen is Undefeated in CostCo and the Apple store for refunds.

10 Likes

The face plant at the end was funny, blonde chick probably beat up someone who couldn't fight and thought she was a bad ass until she fought that girl who actually trained.

4 Likes
The Mammoth -

Underrated comment

1 Like

I guess “karen” wasn’t vaccinated against ass whooping

3 Likes

I feel like they were different weight

1 Like
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
FingerorMoon - Do you want to speak to the manager?

I fucking do!

Oh no Karen posts on an internet forum

The Mammoth -

LOL, I love this place

I was sure this would be rowdy bec

just bc you pull a girl's hair on the bus in 6th grade, does not mean you're a seasoned "street fighter". 

I hope that was an undisclosed bully beatdown situation otherwise I feel bad, especially how she was just like fiddling with her hands before the start, like a 5yr old apprehensive about asking for another cookie.

2 Likes

Karen is 48-0 vs restaurant managers.

3 Likes

Karen vs Bellator Womens Flyweight Champion 

1 Like

i just looked up her record she is 0-3 being ok’d or tko in :28 seconds or less in all her fights

The Mammoth - 

lmao