Karen won't leave playground, demands arrest

Cop at about 1:20 is super polite even apologizing and she just can't let it go.

Apparently it was a protest:

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/crime/meridian-woman-arrested-during-a-staged-protest-after-refusing-to-leave-a-closed-playground/277-b5402046-8369-4cf3-b03d-35ff7a429263

just following orders......

1 Like

Arrest the Karen recording too. That first officer was very nice. Great job

If you ever wondered what you would do during Nazi Germany, ask yourself what you are doing right now.

5 Likes

VTCO -

If you ever wondered what you would do during Nazi Germany, ask yourself what you are doing right now.

Yes. Comparing this to the government massacuring people is the same thing........

4 Likes

2 Likes

VTCO -

You're comparing this to mass extermination?

VTCO - 

Right because the nazis had to put the Jews in camps for their own good, right now I’m laughing at the dumb cunt that was asked nicely to leave a number of times, but she knew better.

4 Likes

Bunch of fookin idiots. Let me put my children at risk of possibly getting sick to prove some shitty ass incorrect point of view

2 Likes

God damn karens!

baj54 - 

Bunch of fookin idiots. Let me put my children at risk of possibly getting sick to prove some shitty ass incorrect point of view

couple of fooki idiots.  I'm not wearing a mask so let me go breathe all over a bunch of people and harass them and possibly infect them because orders.....

2 Likes

VTCO -

VTCO -

Oh Calm down drama queen

rubbermonkey -
VTCO -

Yes. Comparing this to the government massacuring people is the same thing........

Are you familiar with how the game of chess is played?  Do you think pieces just start out in advantageous positions?

1 Like

You guys are all so very obedient.

Good citizens.  

Now stay.

6 Likes

By the way I feel for the cop, but people should challenge stuff like this.  

2 Likes

Let those cunts and their offspring die.  World would be a better place without them.

2 Likes

Which OGers wife is this? Out there standing their ground for their family lol, retard

VTCO -

clap

clap, clap

clap, clap clap clap, clap...