Karl Gotch: The Mace

First, I am not criticizing your pricing structure. I think your pricing is great and is reasonable for what your providing. I also can see from your books that you have done extensive research on this and it shows with all the material and videos your providing.

However, I think charging people for reading articles, that would peak their interest and charging them to see old images of Catch Wrestlers is missing the principle of making a profit.

I believe that you would actually make more money by allowing people access to articles and images and then charge people for the forum access to see exclusive things that they won't get from the articles.

Your website is easy to navigate and it sounds like you have paid some good money to have it set up. Nothing wrong with that because your passionate about what your doing, but I am of the opinion that offering a lot for free with eventually create a group of followers that will pay you because you have established trust, immensen interest and credibility.

And I apologize if I came across as critical, I think you've done a great job and highlighting individuals like Gotch, Fujiwara, Schultz etc. is great.

The other thing I really enjoyed was the video clip of Gotch working out. that is what gets people excited and its cool to see him. I hope you plan on adding more clips like that. Pirelli
website. I think you hav

"I am of the opinion that offering a lot for free with eventually create a group of followers that will pay you because you have established trust, immensen interest and credibility."

Have you seen:

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=SetMasterFrame&FID=180&PID=17

or

http://scientificwrestling.blogspot.com

? lol

Lol, that's Suzuki...

...just wait until I upload the oil check video lol

TTT for Indian Clubs and the Mace.

I do clubs since picking it up from pro wrestling. Yep, joined NJPW and they showed me how to work them in the dojo. After all these years Gotch's excercises are still being used.

It takes great strength and control to do the mace like that. He's a beast!

Josh

Jake are you in contact with Karl? I visited him in 96' and actually trained and threw up in the driveway of that house. I know he no longer lives there but it brought back memories. If you see him tell him "short change" says hello. Thanks.

kawasaikyo, that is hilarious, I almost puked when I visited him at Xmas
doing the Gotch Bible. I do talk to him frequently. I will certainly be sure
to pass along your salutations. :)

Hey Josh, you are totally right. Karl is an animal!

old man strength: secrets revealed.

TTT, Hey Josh, can you shoot me a e-mail?

CatchWrestler101@yahoo.com

ttt

I just farted. I couldn't help it. :)

It must be all the cheese Jeff. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) sucks.

Jeff, didn't you pick up some stuff from Spike Huber? Dick the Bruiser was my dad's favorite...

Where would they sell a mace,or do they make them themselves? I already made a set of Indian clubs with red bats filled with sand.

Gotch is in great shape, he could probably still kick some ass even in his 80's.

Gotch was one of 4x state champ Joe Gilbert's
idols.