Karma with my neighbors

I have created a thread in the past regarding my neighbor. The dude is super aggressive In our building. Well last night night he got wasted and ran sacked his own house. He threw a bottle of Sake and a 2x4 peice of wood at our window. Cops came to my house. While they were here they get a call about a guy matching the same discription. They leave and return to tell me the man has been arrested. He was heavily intoxicated. He hit a parked car. Went into a liquor store. Got in a fight with the cops. He is facing a ton of charges and likely out of our building. This shit has been going on since October. Karmas a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

How goes teh divorce?

I guess I was just freaking out. Not a married man for 32 years and then one day I was. Things are good. Phone Post 3.0

I think I remember the thread. Was this the Mexican guy that was woofing mad shit at you while drunk? He also busted in your place one night? You were seeking ways to get him to throw a punch on you first?

Good! Fock heem!

You made the news for sticking a sticker on his car, right?  It's nice when people eventually put themselves over the top.

clattymine -

You made the news for sticking a sticker on his car, right?  It's nice when people eventually put themselves over the top.

This. I did. The guy for 6 months has been parking like an asshole. I put sticker on his truck that said "I park like a moron". Only after I had gone through all possible outlets to resolve that particular issue.

So the dude is in jail. They said his hands were all bloody before the cops got to him. He went to the hospital and then to jail. Phone Post 3.0

Bro sounds like you had a bjj program up there all along. All you had to do was ask that dude to get in your guard! Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Bro sounds like you had a bjj program up there all along. All you had to do was ask that dude to get in your guard! Phone Post 3.0
Right. I would love to roll with that dude. Stoked he's in jail. I am sure this will make the paper. Phone Post 3.0