Karo or Manvel to Fight Knox Tourn

ttt

You know, Gokor was telling me not too long ago that their styles are different but they are about the same level. Karo is the type that will roll from one technique to another and Manual is the search and destroy type. Manual looks for the technique and you are hard pressed to stop him, while Karo will give a flurry of different ones. Different grapplers will have more or less success against each because of their different styles.

I rolled with Manual in Miami this past summer. Granted, it was like a hurricane blowing through a potted plant but I lasted long enough to tell you that he is dangerous. I've tapped BJJ blue and purple belts many times but I might as well have been 3 years old with Manual. I am looking forward to being destroyed by Karo in the near future.

Shalom,
Mat

ttt

Piggle,

Where are you from and how is it you came to work out at Gokor's. I am planning a trip to work out there for a week or two in the near future. Just curious...

Shalom,
Mat

ttt

Manuel is definate. Talked to him yesterday and finalized everything. He should be there for the first session of the seminar on Saturday night as well. This is going to be awesome!

Ken Harte (7th level in Gokor's Hayastan) is also giving a Kid's seminar for only $12 on Saturday for 1 hour on Saturday 4/17 at around 3:30.

Do you know Max Bishop? He is an instructor in Gokor's system and is just over in Arkansas from Memphis.

By hole you mean as a place or people or both. I was planning on taking a vacation out near Gokor's to train with him but my wife won't go if there is nothing for her.

Shalom,
Mat

Piggle, i finally figured who you are at Gokors man haha, good to see you on the boards. You have some mma fights under your belt?

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for Manuel, Gokor and the rest of the Hayastan Team

ttt

Matt,
This is awesome. Sounds like a great tourney. I wish I could make it but once again unable to get free to come up. Good luck to everyone. Tell Rodney I accidently deleted his message a while back and I dont have his email. Have him email me again.

Keep rollin, Todd

Will do Todd, hate we'll miss you again. The next one is in October so start making plans now.

I'll tell Rodney, talk to you soon.

Shalom,
Mat

ttt

ttt

ttt