Karo Parisyan in front of Nevada Commission(video)

Karo lied. He claims he tested positive because he took a friend's percocet. He didnt test positive for oxycodone.

Justinmacd - LOL @ BJ trying to be a martyr.He clearly had his mom do that too. WHat a joke this guy has become.Hey ME-J. Prepare for Florian.Blond chick OWNS BJ in that video. BJ gets caught in a lie that there is no fucking pill that can make you greasy. Unreal.Where did you hear that. She asked him if anyone came up to him and told him to take pills to make him greasy. he said no. In his report he named ways that one could grease. You dont know if someone can take a pill to make their skin oily do you? Ive heard fish oils can cause Saborrhea which can cause greasy hair or skin

dam karo got fucked

akebh - Justinmacd - LOL @ BJ trying to be a martyr.He clearly had his mom do that too. WHat a joke this guy has become.Hey ME-J. Prepare for Florian.Blond chick OWNS BJ in that video. BJ gets caught in a lie that there is no fucking pill that can make you greasy. Unreal.Where did you hear that. She asked him if anyone came up to him and told him to take pills to make him greasy. he said no. In his report he named ways that one could grease. You dont know if someone can take a pill to make their skin oily do you? Ive heard fish oils can cause Saborrhea which can cause greasy hair or skin

Good lord man! They should make sure GSP doesn't eat any fish or take fish oil supplements or he may come into a fight with greasy hair! Alert the chefs, post haste!

'the excessive use of grease or any other foreign substance may not be used on the face or body of an unarmed combatant.'

If Nurse did not use excessive grease to the body, why are they changing the damn procedures and rules for the application of vaseline???

and LOL at all of you jumping for joy because the committee did not rule on anything yesterday....

They even said themselves that this is a learning process....They are trying to still figure all this stuff out...

CrazyDriver16 - 'the excessive use of grease or any other foreign substance may not be used on the face or body of an unarmed combatant.'

If Nurse did not use excessive grease to the body, why are they changing the damn procedures and rules for the application of vaseline???

Was this your attempt at proving “It is explicitly written in the rules that you cannot touch a part of the fighters body other than his face”?

Your logic is all kinds of fail.

Ok, so I left out the excessive part in my 1st statement....Line up the firing squad!

They let Nurse off the hook because GSP aka Fraud is mr. posterboy

just when i thought bj couldnt be any more pathetic...

CrazyDriver16 - Ok, so I left out the excessive part in my 1st statement....Line up the firing squad!

So both of your premises are fatally flawed. Got it. Concession noted.

jakeH - just when i thought bj couldnt be any more pathetic...

Hardcharger....

Please answer this. Why are they having this hearing in the first place? Why have they changed the procedures and rules of vaseline application?

CrazyDriver16 - Hardcharger....

Please answer this. Why are they having this hearing in the first place? Why have they changed the procedures and rules of vaseline application?

They're having the hearing due to BJ Penn's excuses on why he got smashed. Any procedure changes are ideally designed to avoid future confusion due to gray area in how rules are written, verbally explained, and enforced.

But Keith Kizer said they would proceed with the hearing whether Penn filed a formal complaint or not.

ttt

Photobucket

but moooooooom

LMAO @ Nurse. That was a train wreck.