Karo Parisyan in front of Nevada Commission(video)

Did his Mom give him a ride to the hearing. She could have reminded him that most people would be in suits.

What a mommy boy. I really hope this is all just about selling tickets for GSP vs Penn 3. Otherwise I'd retire when I awoke from my stupidity if I was Penn.

Thanks Card for posting that interview. I laughed when they guy asked BJ about his mom. I kind of see where he is coming from after watching that interview.

I was waiting for somebody to embed a Scarface video bro!

Who cares if his Mom was there or not? What does that have to do with cheating in the sport?

CrazyDriver16 - Who cares if his Mom was there or not? What does that have to do with cheating in the sport?

Because it's humiliating and a perfect comment on how Baby Jay is a spoiled rich kid.

Some fighters would spend their time actually collecting evidence of their case and would dress like a professional.

BJ Penn brought in his mommy, PI Shinn, a lackey lawyer, and had made up "evidence" with absolutely zero substance.

And guess what - it wasn't deemed cheating, and Penn got sent on his merry way.

Hardcharger - 
CrazyDriver16 - Who cares if his Mom was there or not? What does that have to do with cheating in the sport?

Because it's humiliating and a perfect comment on how Baby Jay is a spoiled rich kid.

Some fighters would spend their time actually collecting evidence of their case and would dress like a professional.

BJ Penn brought in his mommy, PI Shinn, a lackey lawyer, and had made up "evidence" with absolutely zero substance.

And guess what - it wasn't deemed cheating, and Penn got sent on his merry way.

+100