Karo talks recent troubles & future (VID)

Can't keep his eyes open, having to breath very hard/deeply to fill his lungs.....

lionsoul - Karo... you are too proud.

You are clearly addicted to drugs and need intensive rehabilitation and therapy.

YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF.

You need to accept that YOU CANT CONTROL THIS... and get the help you need.

You could be one of the greatest fighters in the WW division... even have the potential to be a champion (YES YOU ARE THAT TALENTED)... but you need to clean up your life first and then work on your fighting game with Greg Jackson.

You have a choice now... your story could either go in the direction of another really talented guy like Drew Fickett and fall apart... or you could turn the page and be one of the best.

Dana and the UFC are forgiving people... but they are not going to budge an inch until you take steps to fix yourself first.

Most of your "supporters and friends" are enablers... they don't have the guts to tell you what you need to hear: THAT YOU ARE A DISASTER RIGHT NOW.

Seriously... be honest with yourself... be the guy your fans, friends and family want you to be.

YOU ARE AN ADDICT... YOU CAN'T CONTROL THIS ON YOUR OWN... GET THE HELP YOU NEED.

You are still NOT BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF. This video is BULLSHIT... You acknowledge some of your issues... but are not completely honest with yourself and continue to delude yourself.

You will never "climb that mountain" again until you get help first.

GET THE HELP YOU NEED ASAP.

Signed,

A Karo Fan

As someone who's brother was a Heroin addict, Signed.

I am not completely sold on the message he was giving in the video. I don't think he's come clean yet. I really hope he can get better. Good luck Karo.

I hope he pulls thru, but i dont know how many times a close family member of mine who is also an addict, has asked us to give him "one more chance"

addiction is no joke.

good luck karo.

CHINESEFOOD - I've been addicted to opiates 4 a while. I've been off for 4 weeks and I am a sweaty, aching, nervous mess STILL.

Keep fighting brother, stay away from the pills and keep the faith, it will get a little bit easier every day.

TTT