Karo vs. Newton

Seriously. Would love to see Carlos Newton back against Karo, Stun Gun, Rumble Johnson, Kos, and especially Hughes.

No one else would.

Yeah you're right, just look at all the crazy replies!! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the octagon again for novelty sake, but he'll never be the top contender he once was.

demonbasketball04 - Yeah you're right, just look at all the crazy replies!! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the octagon again for novelty sake, but he'll never be the top contender he once was.

never underestimate the cagey vets - guys like newton always like to surprise. His last fight against Nabil Khatib was a vicious display of groud and pound that he has never done before.

cusandmike - Seriously. Would love to see Carlos Newton back against Karo, Stun Gun, Rumble Johnson, Kos, and especially Hughes.

I would also like to see those matches, especially with karo - he is a very good judoka

www.mmajudo.net - the videos of judoka warriors in the MMA fights

i dont think your spamming will go unnoticed judo-steve

Hell, I'd watch the shit!

It would be awesome to see Newton back in the mix if he trained full time.

Couple more wins on the small shows and I could see Carlos making it back.

His fight w/ Pele is seriously one of my favorite fights, classic grappler vs striker matchup that if played out 10 times might actually have gone 5/5. Never cared for the dragonball schtick personally but Carlos was exciting to watch.