Karos empty xyience can LOL

So we have had one fighter pretend to drink from an unopened can and now Karo came in with an empty can and pretended to drink from it. LOL Do any fighters actualy drink that stuff?

atleast he went the extra mile and had an empty open one, I cant remember which fight I saw the fighter pretending to drink from an unopened can.

Seriously it is just sponsorship, they are paid to hold it, no one really want to drink some sugary sweet shit when you are wasted tired and gassed, you would probably puke.

They should fill it up with some gatorade at least

"Seriously it is just sponsorship, they are paid to hold it, no one really want to drink some sugary sweet shit when you are wasted tired and gassed, you would probably puke. "

LMAO!!! So very true.

I think Kenflo was the one who "drank" from a closed can. lol

yea it was definitely zoolander aka kenny florian who pretended to drink from a closed can

I was thinking maybe they couldn't have it in the middle of the octagon b/c if it's spilled it would make the mat slippery.

they are not aloud to drink that shit for some reason. kenflo explained it but i cant remember the reason. although ti is hilarious we shouldn't blame the fighters it is a NSAC thing as far as i know.

It's probably just some rule that only water is allowed in the Octagon or something.

lol

Somebody posted that they can't drink that shit after a fight because of the athletic commission. Dont know if it's true or not.

that kind of advertising is so freakin gay. are there really people out there who see a pro fighter drinking something and actually buy it as a result? I understand people gotta get paid and blah blah blah, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

^oh yes there are!!

proof? well the money they invest in sponsorships :)

They are only allowed to drink water once they report to the locker room
before their fight. After the fight they will drug test or does not want the
fighter to be all jacked up on Mt. Dew/Redbull or some other drink. This
also goes for food. At least in Cali and Neveda, they checked everbodys
bag before they walked in the locker room.

just fill the can with water already

now that i think of it i think he dropped it on purpose :D if so, that hell-long fake swig was f-in hilarious

xyience water i bet

cus tapout water aint allowed

seems like a good way to rep xyience

you faggots will complain about absolutely anything

It's pretty difficult to hold onto an empty can because it's very light in relation to it's size. You need some weight in order to get a good grip. I don't recall if Karo was still wearing his gloves but that would make it even more difficult.