Karyn Bryant postfight interview with Rampage Lmao

UFC 130's Rampage Jackson on Revenge Fights, His Black Fans + Motorboating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpoauqfkxlU

did i just get bispingrolled?

lmao my bad was watching that video b4 .. its the correct correct link now

LOL "you know i be humpin reporters so you might want to get away from me"

fucking love rampage

"Jamaican me horny!"

ha ha legend.

Awesome

haha, I love rampage man

Waits for Bryant to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

LOL @ Rampage.

You guys are scumbags. Isn't this the same fighter that bullied a reporter for no reason when all the reporter wanted to do was to squash their problems? I can't believe people respect this scumbag. He is as good as a fighter as he is an actor. Phone Post

lol that was funny and "good natured" but yikes, can you imagine if that happened in an NFL locker room. Man I don't know, this could get blown up.

DJ CRUSH - "Jamaican me horny!"

lol

lol

awesome :)

Subd for later Phone Post

Ephialtes -  You guys are scumbags. Isn't this the same fighter that bullied a reporter for no reason when all the reporter wanted to do was to squash their problems? I can't believe people respect this scumbag. He is as good as a fighter as he is an actor. Phone Post
Wow, that makes 95% of Light Heavyweights not very good fighters then I guess.  Lighten up Francis.

Rampage is the greatest interview of all time! Haha! Phone Post

Ephialtes -  You guys are scumbags. Isn't this the same fighter that bullied a reporter for no reason when all the reporter wanted to do was to squash their problems? I can't believe people respect this scumbag. He is as good as a fighter as he is an actor. Phone Post

Ladies and gentlemen, right here is our verified beta male.