Karyn Bryant

Stop disrespecting and fucking calling Jimmy Smith "rook" over and over. He's been doing this shit

Jimmy will tear her up 

Its obv that its just joking with the new guy.

She knows who he is.

God forbid people have a little fun at work...

fade2007 -

Its obv that its just joking with the new guy.

She knows who he is.

God forbid people have a little fun at work...

Jimmy was offended after the 20th time 

Shes the self proclaimed Rosa parks of MMA… seriously this dumb bitch used to complain that mean comments on the UG and YT were due to racists that didnt want a black woman getting success reporting in this sport…

Fuck her… and I could care less about what she did tonight… but fuck her for ever saying that shit and shes a horrible fake nice douchebag interviewer that has a weirdo husband that allows her to cuck him during interviews.

:smiley:

She’s horrible.

She's a freak guaranteed

I’d hit it. 

And she knows shit. Go listen to your favorite sports anchor discuss mma and see it you don’t want to rip your ears off. 

She’s after jimmys hog 

Yea i remember that guy from that show fight quest years ago. He would go around the world learning learning new disciplines( MT, Karate, etc) then have to challenge a practictioner of said discipline. Good stuff

Her husband smiles all the time, cause he knows that a mature women with tits and ass comes home every night.

Sage Northcock - Shes the self proclaimed Rosa parks of MMA... seriously this dumb bitch used to complain that mean comments on the UG and YT were due to racists that didnt want a black woman getting success reporting in this sport....

Fuck her… and I could care less about what she did tonight… but fuck her for ever saying that shit and shes a horrible fake nice douchebag interviewer that has a weirdo husband that allows her to cuck him during interviews.

She did…blamed rascism? So nothing to do with her screeching voice like finger nails down a blackboard  or the endless yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah’s.

lmao at the weirdo cuck hubby comment 

Jimmy best be coming with his shine box next event.

Sage Northcock - Shes the self proclaimed Rosa parks of MMA... seriously this dumb bitch used to complain that mean comments on the UG and YT were due to racists that didnt want a black woman getting success reporting in this sport....

How dare someone say it’s racist when they get racist slurs said about them.