Katlyn chookagian bikini...yay or nay

Trashy Hot

Iā€™m down.

12 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any chicks in the UFC I wouldnā€™t put the boots to for a one off other than Lauren Murphy, Sijara Eubanks, Amanda Nunes, Raquel Pennington, Liz Carmouche, and Iā€™m sure a few Iā€™m missing.

Look if theyā€™re a world class athlete and youā€™re just an average guy, youā€™re in no position to say no. Drink an extra beer and stop being a fag.

5 Likes

LOL 11 Years Bro

12 Likes

I meanā€¦. If you canā€™t come back for the strangeā€¦. What do you have to live for?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s too polite. She is mom cute, Pearl Gonzales is trashy hot

4 Likes

Looks like Hunter Biden in a bikini

3 Likes

Yea

Sheā€™s avg with an below avg to almost avg face but bet sheā€™s great in bed. Idk it depends if Iā€™m drunk which itā€™s been a couple years since Iā€™ve been that drunk but yeah maybe? Not sure that answers your question lol

True that brother.

BITCH I WILL SLAP THE CAPITAL LETTERS RIGHT OFF YOUR KEYBOARD YOU TALK TO ME THAT WAY

1 Like

Holy shit, just saw 11 years. No offense, I dont remember you. But if you just got out of the Clink or woke up from a coma, welcome back!!!

2 Likes

Just dont understand why she wouldnā€™t work out her legs, mma training and add on leg workouts, have some self respect

Her last fight was a good scrap. It was nice to see her get the win.

1 Like

its a date!

1 Like

Post and we will decide! Lol

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

3 Likes

Meh

I reckon I could knock her out . 5"6 135 of pure destruction. Bitch wouldnā€™t know what hit her

1 Like

She should be privileged,

Ur not hot sweetheart

1 Like