Katsudon is better than Sushi

my woman is in the kitchen cooking up Katsudon for dinner and I just felt compelled to go on record to tell the Sushi-snobs that a Hearty Katsudon is much more satisfying that a cold slice of uncooked fish and that there is no way that you would be choosing a piece of uncooked cold fish over a Katsudon as your LAST MEAL!

7 Likes

Raw fish is for savages.

Sophisticated palates appreciate a good katsudon.

2 Likes

I smartly commanded her to prepare enough for my BentoBox tomorrow!

2 Likes

Looks like Asian lasagna. I’ll stick with sushi with spicy Mayo sauce drizzled all over

Ingredients?

Great stuff but, Nope.

it’s pretty much a JapStyle ChickenFried Steak. Similar yet different. Fried Pork on top of Rice. Egg, Onion, Sweet Sauce cooked with the Fried Pork after it has been breading and deep fried

2 Likes

i’ve never tried this. on the hunt. a local spot has a ‘katsu bowl’. sounds similar. i think it’s in my near future.

Season 9 Idea GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes

If you can find a place in your area which makes Katsudon then I HIGHLY Recommend it! Much better than Sushi!

1 Like

when my GF was a young pro-wrestling fan lass growing up, she always preferred Katsudons and such things over sushi :grin:

1 Like

Why are you comparing them? Because they are both of Asian origin? Racist fuck

1 Like

you and your LOWbred CUR mouth can find some other thread more suitable to “your kind”…this thread is for those who enjoy the FINER THINGS like Katsudons!

Sushi is trendy and mediocre at best. Definitely not worth the risk of getting severely I’ll. I don’t know how you could take a bite and not wish it was pizza or a cheeseburger or something

1 Like

Katsu curry is great but sushi is #1

You lost me at “sweet”. I’ll take a spicy or sour version though.

6 Likes

Meh. I’ll take Korean bbq over katsudon. I could eat sushi 7 nights a week

4 Likes

Wrong.

gimme da kimbap and kimchee

2 Likes