Katy Perry Net Worth - $280 Million dollars

Mind blown by this 

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/katy-perry-net-worth/

Good for her. That's wild. 

Yet real musicians and artists are broke

I think they just make that stuff up. How would some website know how much money she has?

It's crazy that people like this have a higher net worth than Mitt Romney. Given his image, imagine him being the poorest guy at the table, if seated with Katie Perry, Lebron James, and the most recent super power ball winner!

HAHAH

jcblass - It's crazy that people like this have a higher net worth than Mitt Romney. Given his image, imagine him being the poorest guy at the table, if seated with Katie Perry, Lebron James, and the most recent super power ball winner!

HAHAH

How many people worldwide know who mitt romney is?

How many americans?

A WHOLE LOT less than people who know LeBron or Katy Perry. How would Romney generate his image into wealth without illegal and more than likely treasonous activity?

Yeah.... Good for her... No hate here...

She hit the lottery

Johnny Salami - Yet real musicians and artists are broke

If it makes you feel any better social media, youtube, and the internet in general have given more power to independent artists than ever before.

Chance the Rapper just won best new artist and he is an independent artist. No label.

The internet is taking more and more power away from executives on the top floor of high rise buildings and putting it into the hands of artists.

rbl -

I think they just make that stuff up. How would some website know how much money she has?

The estimate.  Wildly inaccurate.

I think she's got some great songs and some with over 1billion YouTube views only second to Gangnam Style 

tits

Ilikebjj -

tits

She puts her name on all kinds of shit. I don't blame her one bit.