Kaufman; No Way Ronda Has Earned a Title Shot

Missing Glove Tape - Tru bringing us the interviews we want to hear, as always!

That said, good on Kaufman for wanting/trying to hang onto her spot. Can't fault her in any way. Only problem is, professional fighting isn't a true meritocracy, decided by who deserves/has earned the right to fight _____ person at ____ time. It's about marketability and match ups people want see/are willing to pay for, and at this point, Rousey has growing momentum to be able to jump ahead of someone like Kaufman and fight the exciting fights that will draw buys/$$$. Sucks for Kaufman, but that's the way it works sometimes.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind seeing Rousey-Kaufman next. Would be a fun fight.
thanks missing glove tape

z00f - if you accuse sarah of pussytucking against ronda then you assume that ronda is pussytucking against cyborg by the same logic 

Ronda is new on the scene and has said she's not ready to fight Cyborg yet, wants some more fights first.

Sarah on the other hand is saying that Ronda doesn't deserve a shot at her/Miesha/the 135lb title.

It feels to me like Sarah's position is a little more 'tucking', because if Ronda doesn't deserve to be there, then she should be an easy warm up fight for Sarah before her big title fight against Tate.

ronda may be the future but she hasn't faced any great competition yet.

Oh the irony lmao " she doesn't deserve a title shot because she hasn't fought anyone but I won't fight her lol!

So if number 1 and 2 contenders can duck her and she can't get a title shot then who the fuck can she fight that you will give her credit? lol Sarah never passed the eyetest when it comes to fighting. Women want equal respect so they deserve equal criticism so I don't expect anyone to give her sympathy for what I am about to say.

Sarah Kaufman is the most boring fighter in the history of combat sports and will drain the life out of womens mma in every sense of the word. She makes John Fitch look like Manny Pacquio

ttt 4 the some more comments

anyone who can potentially match up with Cyborg is instantly the 2nd/3rd most interesting fighter in women's MMA behind Cyborg and Carano.

So Ronda Rousey is way more interesting than Tate or Kaufman or LaRosa. Strikeforce would be smart to push her and build her name for a big fight with Cyborg.

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - Oh the irony lmao " she doesn't deserve a title shot because she hasn't fought anyone but I won't fight her lol!

So if number 1 and 2 contenders can duck her and she can't get a title shot then who the fuck can she fight that you will give her credit? lol Sarah never passed the eyetest when it comes to fighting. Women want equal respect so they deserve equal criticism so I don't expect anyone to give her sympathy for what I am about to say.

Sarah Kaufman is the most boring fighter in the history of combat sports and will drain the life out of womens mma in every sense of the word. She makes John Fitch look like Manny Pacquio

Where's the incentive for Kaufman to take a fight with somebody with no notable wins? What does this do for her?

A win over Rousey puts her where? Back in line for a title shot that she's already earned?

I find her pretty entertaining to watch. She shows boxing technique in her fights and that's also nice to see. You didn't find her KO Slam pretty awesome?

Cheeseman - A flange fold? Phone Post

Powerful! Phone Post

rousey vs carano ftw!

Scurred? A lot of women want someone to teach her a lesson but I don't see anyone jumping in the front of the line to do so. Phone Post

for the people saying kaufman is "boring", her record is 14-1 and of those 14 victories, 10 of them came by ko/tko.  her first 8 fights she one everytime via ko/tko.  her finishing rate is 71%.  Is there a male out there with over 10 fights that has a higher tko/ko percentage?  maybe gilbert yvel lol

She could use a few more fights but female mma is weak as it is, you have Tate and RR, two hot girls who can fight, thats the biggest fight to be made in female mma right now that doesnt involve Gina so it makes sense for SF to do it.

Kaufman can shut her pie hole. She was yelling for her shot at prime cards like a baby and then choked. Never liked her attitude. Rousey is an arm breaking monster and is ready.

And why should Rousey fight some steroids beast who cheats the system. Get Cyborg off the juice for a year and we'll see what's up.

The concept of earning a title shot in women's mma is pretty irrelevant due to the tiny circle of competitors.

I like Sarah--she has some crisp stand-up.

But athletically, she's about 100 levels below Ronda and would have no chance against her in a fight IMO